007.

Dinner was made and eaten. Glenn, Danyella and I were playing a card game in the dining room when Daryl, Rick and Shane left the house. Everyone knew where they was going. Glenn watched them leave, he didn't wanna be involved or as less involved as he could be considering he was in the vote of 'yes'.

     "Is they gonna hurt 'im?" I ask Glenn, he's still looking at the door after it closed.
"Hey, let's get back to the game, I was winnin'," Danyella says, nudging my shoulder playfully to get my attention and lighten the mood.

I put my cards down on the table and lean back on the chair, staring up at the boring, basic ceiling. UNO's fun 'till you play and lose it four times and now I can't distract my mind onto the game when I'm aware on what's happening outside.
"your mum pregnant," I look and point at Danyella with a gasp like it's new information. She nods slowly, confused to what brought me to that topic and I don't know either, just kinda caught up to me.

"Is it boy or girl?" I ask, I can barely remember when my mum was pregnant, I was only three but four when he was born. Pretty traumatising, my mum was screaming and crying and there was blood everywhere and she nearly died from a c-section. I didn't like my brother much because of that but I got over it when he let me play with the toys my parents only got him.
"Not sure, too soon to tell," she shrugged, she doesn't sound much excited.

     The chair was starting to get uncomfortable and hard so I got up to Carl sneaking out through the back door, I blinked a few times before following him. He walked down towards the barn, hands in his pockets staring down at the ground. I'm not the best at being a spy, I was too focused on watching Carl I tripped over a large stone in the ground. I didn't hit the grass, only stumble forwards a few steps rather loudly.

     Carl scoffed first turned away second,
"I told you to leave me alone!" He whispered loudly and kept walking away, I obviously followed because I'm curious as well and sometimes that gets the best of me.

     While I walked I gazed up at the sky, I like stars. Pollution hides the beauty of stars in lot of places, I love pretty things. If I see something pretty I want it, I wish I could be a star.

     I smiled, connecting the stars with my eyes. Carl was standing at the barn door in view of everyone inside and now my clumsy ass just pushed into him and now everyone looks at me. Everyone looks more annoyed that I'm here than Carl, I think, it looks like it.

     Rick had a gun to Randall's head, he was crying begging quietly. Shane stomps over,
"Are you kidding me? What did I say to you?" He said to Carl, I gasped and jumped out the way as he walked right towards me, about to grab Carl's arm.
"Take him away," Rick puts his gun down making both me and him breath out, "take him away," he repeats, Daryl walks towards him and grabbed him by the back of the shirt,
"Get up," Daryl starts dragging him out, Shane scoffs and pushing the barn door all the way open with a bang making me flinch away from it.

     Carl doesn't move neither do I, Daryl walks past us looking at me harshly. I frowned at him only after he's gone so he doesn't see. Rick and Carl looked at each other, he looked like he felt bad. Carl looks at me and pushes me before walking away,
"Carl," Rick calls him back, not for my sake but because he wanted to take him back to camp himself.

     I wanted to cry, again. Everyone left the barn annoyed and frustrated and I can't help but feel like it's my fault, well it is. I put my hands over my arms and crouched down onto the grass just wanted to sit alone for a bit. Dale saw me and stood beside me, he had a long gun over his shoulder by the strap,
"What you doing out here, eh?" I look up at him when he spoke to me and shrugged, staring back at the grass, twisting it with my fingers. He put a hand on my shoulder, which I reacted to by my shoulders tensing and head tilted away so he pulled his hand away back to his side. Now I feel bad, I didn't mean to do that.