|Chapter 1|

Hello my sweeties how have you been? I told you that after completing target I update chapter. Today target is vote - 20 , comment - 10. I updated this chapter without completing target because my first story cross 1k views that's why.

This chapter is still unedited read it on your risk.

Without any further late let's start.......

It was raining heavily. A girl practiced fencing and weather conditions was not good. It seemed that a storm is coming but this girl never stopped. She was very Brave,fearless and ambitious girl. In this weather, she continued practice and then another girl came towards her. "Kaurwaki let's go na see weather conditions is not good and you will get fever." Another girl said to her. "Agar hum mausam ke Karan apna abhiyas chhor diya to hum aane vale chhunotiyon ka samna kaise Kar payege. Jis prakar parvat har ritu mai isthir rahta hai usi prakar hume bhi aane vale chhunotiyon ka samna karna sikhna hoga." She said to another girl.
[If I left practice for this bad climate then how will I face upcoming challenges. Just as mountain stable in every season same way I will have to learn facing challenges.]

Another girl nodded and went away from her and she continued her practice. After sometime the weather became stable and kaurwaki went towards her gurukul where she had been living since childhood. She learnt business, politics and all weapons. She became Brave and fearless warrior. She also learnt cooking and all household works.

After reaching gurukul, a student came to her and said that guruji wants to meet her. She went towards guruji's hut. In each hut, 5 to 10 students used to live. Guruji and his wife lived in separate small hut which was also made from dry grass, mud and floor smeared with cow dung. She went inside and touched their feet and took blessing. "Guruji you wanted to meet me." She asked to her guruji who is sitting on ground and his wife is cooking food on chulha (handmade stove). "Yes my daughter your training and studies has completed and now you become very great warrior. But remember one thing never attack on powerless and Innocent people. Always shows kindness and love among people. If anyone is doing evils things before you then your knowledge says that you have to explain about good and bad things." Her guruji explained all morals and values about humanity.

She nodded and sat in front of him. "I always remember my morals guruji. I won't give you a chance to complain. I promise you that I respect respect my elders and I will try to keep low my anger and always protect my people." She said firmly, her guruji smiled and kept his hand on her head lovingly.

After that she came into her hut and there her friend Malti packed all their stuff. "You heard we are going to home back. I am very happy karu, tomorrow Rajaji will send bhaiya to take us." She said happily and kaurwaki chuckled to see her childness. (Bhaiya - brother , Rajaji- king, guruji - teacher). She referred to kaurwaki's brothers and Rajaji means kaurwaki's father. She is daughter of minister in king court who is best friend of kaurwaki since her childhood.

Kaurwaki became twenty one so now she wants to become commander in chief for her kingdom. They both packed all of stuff and rested for some time. The door opened and guruji's wife came to them and sat besides them. "You both know na that after you both leaving I feel alone here. Your guruji always live in his mediation and sometime he went forest for peace. You both are like my daughters as you know that I can't be a mother but after you both came here, I didn't feel that I had no child. You both are very sweet. But whenever you will have time then visit me." She said and started sobbing. Kaurwaki took her hands and consoled her by saying. "You gave us motherly love and took care of both of us. Aaj se humari ek nahi do maa hai kya hum aapko maa bhula sakte hai?" [From today I have not one mother, I have two mother. Maa can I call you Maa?]. Kaurwaki asked her, her own eyes got wet. "Yessss you are my daughter karu, now let's go. Today I have prepared your favourite food." She said and wipped her tears. They went towards maath (where all students and people are eating their food).

After dinner, they all retired all their huts. Kauwaki and Malti slept and waited for morning because after long years they will go to their home.

They both were getting ready in morning. They came outside their hut and all eyes became teary. All students also loved them, they were very helpful and kind. Kaurwaki went towards them. "I will come to meet you all, all these years spent like blink of eyes. You all are very hardworking and loving, always remember I am not Princess for you, I am your colleague and your friend. Whenever you all need me come to me without any hesitation OK." Kaurwaki said in soft voice. They all nodded like kids and she went towards guest hut where her brother were resting. He came in midnight so she couldn't meet him.

She went inside, her brother were talking to guruji. "Bhaiyaaaa." She said cheerfully and ran towards him.
Her elder brother Parth stood from his seat, she came towards him and hugged him. He caressed her hair and he was happy seeing his lovely sister after long time. She removed herself from him. "How are you karu? Guruji told me that you mastered in all weapons and your political science is very strong." He asked her. "I am fine bhaiya." After that they bid goodbye to everyone and left gurukul.

It was night already so Parth stopped caravan and said tonight we will spend our night here. All soldiers and maids pitched tents where all of them will be rested.

At middle night Kauwaki was in sleep, she heard some noises. She immediately took her sword which was under her bed.

She ran outside and saw that few people and their soldiers was fighting each other. She went towards the thieves and fought them. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her back and next moment she fell down on ground.

______<<<<<_____

Here guys first chapter of kaurwaki. I hope you all liked it. Complete target (20 votes 10 comments)
I will update next chapter soon.

Happy Reading My lovelies 💖