Details

Their 17 and have been dating for 4 years in these.Hope you enjoy.
——————————— -v- ———————————

"Angel! We have to go! stop overthinking and staring at the wall!" Tachi yelled walking up to Shirabu. They had to leave due to Tachi was having all his family at his mother and he and Shirabu got invited. "How did you know wha- you know what never mind...what did you tell me about your aunt from your mothers side? Is her name Umi or Airi ?" Shirabu asked.

Tachi sighed walking up behind his lover."Its Airi and i told you that she is a librarian and she likes mystery books so you can talk to her about good girls guide to murder," Tachi smilied at shirabu's effort while wrapping his arms around his significant other. "You don't have to worry,now come on angel were going to be late."

Shirabu smiled , getting up and putting his shoes on . The boys kissed at the door before locking shirabu's door up and heading to tachi's car.

after the reunion...

"I told you it was going to be good!" Tachi giggled and kissed his lover's fourhead . Shirabu smiled ,rubbing his tired eyes . Tachi loved his lovers smile , it makes his heart skip a beat ,he loves his smile but not as much as Shirabu's simple touches or snarky attitude ,to anyone who is rude or a downright terrible person.

Shirabu loved Tachi's voice, his words ,the way he flirted. He loved his lover's actions ,the way he knew what he was thinking. Shirabu loved his kisses,it made him blush and smile; just he loves him . <3

--------------------------- -v- ------------------------

The end of details .