Chapter 146

taehyung noticed that jennie's gaze had lingered on hoseok, who was standing guard in the hallway, countless times.

Initially, most of the students were somewhat curious about the bodyguard he had brought with him.

However, they were only curious.

Jennie's gaze, on the other hand, appeared thoughtful.

It was lunch time. Majority of the students were headed for the cafeteria.

The moment taehyung stepped out of the building, jennie rushed forward to walk by her side. “Third brother, I’ll treat you to lunch.”

“I’m afraid that you’ll poison my food.”

“...” jennie's expression was awkward. “Third brother, what are you joking about? I’m planning to treat you to a meal in a nearby restaurant. How about you pick the restaurant? This way, there won’t be any problem.”

“Do you fucking understand human language?” taehyung was slightly impatient with her. “I’m not interested in being treated by you.”

“We’re siblings. Is there a need to hold onto grudges like this?” jennie refused to give up.

She shot hoseok ‘casual’ glance. “Bodyguard jung, you’ve been busy all afternoon. Why don’t you go have a meal? Don’t worry, I’ll be by my brother's side. He won’t face any troubles with me.”

She sounded as if she really had kind intentions.

Taehyung suddenly understood that jennie was intentionally trying to make hoseok leave.

“There’s no need.” hoseok was expressionless. “Someone will arrive to take over my shift in an hour.”

When jennie heard this, she felt especially frustrated.

With this bodyguard watching her, how was she supposed to ‘tamper’ with taehyung's medicine!

“Alright then,” her voice was soft and her expression was thoughtful.

Taehyung stopped outside the  dormitory and instructed hoseok “Wait for me downstairs.”

“But...” hosoek hesitated.

“It’s ok. If you follow me in, others might treat you as a pervert. I’ll shout for you if something really happens,” saying so, taehyung headed up the stairs.

One moment earlier, jennie had been extremely upset with hoseok's clinginess. To think that taehyung, the fool, would create such a good opportunity for her.

Hoseok could only wait for him downstairs.

Taehyung entered room 201. He placed his belongings on his bed and ordered two sets of takeaway to be delivered to his room.

Jennie followed him in. Her gaze lingered on taehyung's bag for a moment before she smiled. “You ordered two portions of takeaway. Is one meant for me?”

“No. The other portion is for hoseok.”

Jennie's beautiful features fully conveyed her displeasure. “Third brother , no matter what, I am still your elder sister. How could you order food for an insignificant bodyguard but not for me?”

“To me, he is much more important than you.” taehyung was expressionless.

“Mr. Kim , I’m so moved. I didn’t expect you to value me over your sister.” hoseok's voice could be heard from outside the balcony. Taehyung opened the window and poked her head out to see that he had climbed up a tree. He stood on one of the thicker branches and was positioned right outside his dormitory room. His gaze was fixed in their direction seriously.