Prologue

Hello! Lovelies, am back with different type of story with different type of writing. Excuse if I have any misspelled. I hope you give your support and love. I hope y'all enjoy this.

   His lips feel soft within in my skin making shiver just by his slight touch. His brown chocolate eyes looked at me. Why? Why we can't be together? Why don't we run away? Here am sleeping with one of my best friends boyfriend. Am so fucking stupid. Yet...

Me: W-We can't..

I said turning my head to the other side not wanting to see his eyes because they make vulnerable.

Him: Why? You have let me have you countless of times and now you changing your mind?

I blink. I know am terrible fucking friend.

Me: It's wrong what we doing, so-

He push my head to look at him. I blink again. Oh god he's making me fall into his charms.

Me: C-Chris...
Chris: I love you, Mia. I want to be with you. If I could've had met you before. You would've been mine.

Than he grab hold of my hand interlocking our fingers together. My heart beating so fast, and even am vampire. I make my heart beat of excitement.

Me: it's our curse

Different kind of writing like I mentioned. I hope you enjoy this little new piece of mine. Let me know in the comments if you like to see more!

Love,
LolitaAdela