Chapter 147

The mocking comments flooded the chatroom. But jennie had grown used to their criticism and paid no attention to it. Money was far more important to her.

There were more than ten thousand people in the room and her popularity was extremely high at the moment.

She knew very well that these people came for the ‘gossip’ between taehyung and jaewon. They also wanted to watch how she planned to confess to jungkook.

However, she did not expect someone to donate two thousand dollars to her.

It seemed like she was still extremely attractive. It was too early to give up.

Ding! She received a new message.

jennie tapped on her phone to see that it came from jaewon: [We fought that day at the hotel and I left in a rush. Considering how you’ve been praising me, the two thousand dollars can be considered payment for having you sleep with me.]

After reading the message, her lips nearly twisted in anger.

It turned out that the money came from the bastard, jaewon!

Paying her for sleeping with him... he was really treating her like a prostitute!

She rushed to respond: [jaewon, you better don’t create trouble for me. What do you mean by paying me to sleep with you? We didn’t sleep together!]

Jaewon did not tear her stage down and wrote back: [Sure, sure, sure. Please go on.]

After all, his target was taehyung. Jennie was sending taehyung into a ditch. Even if his cousin wanted to hold someone responsible, it would never be him. Why would he interfere with such a happy matter?

He immediately sent taehyung a message: [taehyung, your second sister is conducting a live-stream. She says she has something related to you to share. She even wants to confess to your fiancé. The live-stream website is...]

Taehyung glanced at the message from jaewon and sneered coldly.

He redirected his attention back to the live-stream. Jennie was currently on the receiving end of the audience’s anger. However, unlike in the beginning, donations were flooding in endlessly.

Jennie composed herself and continued. “Dear handsome boy and beautiful girls, please don’t worry. I’ll continue now. Jaewon is so ‘outstanding’ that my third brotherhas harboured a crush on him since young. He is completely head over heels in love with him...”

[At the end of the day, all you have are words? Do you have any proper evidence?]

If she did, they could directly contact jungkook through his account on the Jing SNU's forum.

[That’s right. Taehyung previously responded to the hottest forum post on SNU saying that he’s been chasing after jungkook. The person he has been harbouring a crush on is jungkook! Aren’t you afraid that you’ll be struck by lightning with the way you are twisting facts?]

The audience were not fools. Questions immediately flooded the chatroom.

Jennie hated the fact that  jungkook had tossed the video of taehyung confessing to jaewon into the fish tank. Although jungkook may have believed that taehyung was forced into confessing, the audience definitely wouldn’t do the same. That was the best evidence she could have used.

Right now...

She could only highlight two old photos. She held her phone screen up to the camera for everyone to see. “Everyone, please take a look at these photos...”

The first was when jaewon was at the park. The photo was taken the instant taehyung secretly peeked at him.

The other was taken when jaewon stepped out of his family’s front yard. Taehyung stood behind a corner to gaze at him.