DANCAE

(DON'T MIND JING YUAN IT'S SUPPOSSED TO BE JUST MY BBG's AND THEIR DAUGHTER)

CAELUS POV:

Me and dan heng were on a peaceful date in luofu since i was pretty bored out of my mind we (I) decided to hunt for trash cans. "I need to find JUST ONE trash can here" i said while dragging dan heng with me into alleyways. Suddenly dan heng stopped, pulled me towards him and grabbed my waist hugging me with a small smile. "I told you this already right? There are no trash cans in luofu" i looked at him and i thought saw him scanning me up and down "you actually do sometimes look like a raccoon" he said with a small smile. so, I decided to kiss his cheek! when i did that his face started turning a bright pink, he looked away from me and let go of my waist.

After awhile

We were walking on a quiet road (all you could practically hear were our footsteps) until I heard smaller footsteps running towards our direction

Dan heng POV:

I think Caelus was spacing out or something because he was totally not seeing Bailu run up to us, I gently pulled Caelus aside so Bailu wouldn't crash into him. "MISTER DAN HENG AND CAELUSSSSS" Bailu came to an (abrupt?) unexpected stop and almost fell down.

CAELUS POV:

I somehow heard Bailu's voice it was like she was right infront of me "Caelus are you ok? Do you not feel good want me to heal you?" I looked down and saw Bailu. I looked back at dan heng he just looked at me like "you only noticed her now?" I crouched down to her level. "I'm fine Bailu" and gave her a reassuring smile, "wanna play with me Bailu" I said with a playful grin. She started laughing and ran of and I chased her

Dan heng POV:
I was watching Caelus and Bailu chase each other in a weird kind of tag? I don't know what Caelus comes up with as games, most of them seem pretty dangerous for kids, but they seem to be having fun so I couldn't help myself but smile a bit. Suddenly i saw a tall emo with jing yuan. I froze in my spot not moving and getting the worst kind of flashbacks. I got snapped back to reality with the feeling of being hugged on both sides (not in a weird way horny mfs) "DAAANNNN HEEENGGGGG I TRIPPEDDDD AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL INTO A RIVVEEERRR AND TOOKKK BAIILLUUU WITHHH MEEEE" I looked at Caelus then at Bailu and a small smile formed on my lips.

Back at the astral express

Stelle POV:
I was chilling in the express with march when I saw a drenched Bailu and Caelus walking behind dan heng, so i decided to to run up to my brother, his boyfriend and not yet adopted daughter. (or in short just them) since Caelus is slightly shorter than me I flung my arm around his neck and ruffeld his hair with a grin.

Ps: march took pictures of that

"Hey little bro what happend?" I said with a teasing laugh, "me and bailu were playing a game I made up and I may have tripped and fell into a river and I also may have taken Bailu with me in the fall"
I looked at dan heng AND I SAW THE IMPOSSIBLE... HE WAS SMILING

Ps: march also took a picture of that

My mouth fell open "you... you...are? YOU'RE ABLE TO HUH?! YOU'RE ABLE TO SMILE?!?" The shock on my face was very very veryyy visible march stood besides slightly less shocked "yes i am able to smile but i need to get these two to a bath they stink" and with that they walked off. I silently fell to the floor "what does my brother like so much about hiiimmm I'm technically his sister in law and he still acts dryly 🥲" I felt march pat my back with a laugh "atleast he can manage to take care of my idiot little brother" march looked at me "it's not like you're not the same" I laughed.

CAELUS POV: 

Me and bailu were sitting infront of the bath watching it fill up, dan heng was grabbing towels, some pajamas and even putting our clothes near a heater. Me and Bailu eventually got into the bath, I was washing Bailu's hair and dan heng was washing mine :) when we finished we changed into onesies, i had a raccoon one, bailu had a plain black one with a hole for her horns and tail and dan heng had one with a green dragon (resembling dan feng)
A few minutes later

Bailu POV:
"CAELUSSS SIT STILLL I CAN'T PUT ON THE MOISTURIZER" I was putting on skincare products on Caelus since he told me his was just a bar of soap "but it's colllddddd" I looked at mister dan heng who was looking back at me, then he looked at Caelus "Caelus if you sit still I will go trash diving with you at jarilo-IV" I smirked and swiped Caelus's hair back with a hairband. He immediately sat still and closed his eyes with a smile

Half an hour later

Dan heng POV:
We were watching a movie in Caelus's room after putting some normal skin care products on him, when i felt a head on my lap and a head leaning on my shoulder, then Soft snoring sounds filled the room which I have to admit made me tired too.
After 10 minutes i fell asleep too

Astral express fam

Stelle:"AWWW they look so peaceful and cute"
March 7th: "I SO NEED TO TAKE PICTURES OF THIS"
Himeko: "HONEY LOOK AT YOUR SON(S)"
Kafka on the phone: "Oh my they are indeed adorable"
Pom pom: (I want to join but won't say it out loud)
Welt: We shouldn't intrude like this, we should respect their privacy, but i must say they are indeed adorable."

THE ENDDDDD

(i loved writing this fanfic but i need to confess something.... I GOT SO MUCH INSPO FROM MY FRIEND SHE HELPED ME SO SO MUCH THANKKK YOUUU GIRLLLL i do hope everybody who would be reading this now liked it :) so bye bye C U all in my next fic)