Hatred: A-90 x Screech (Comfort)

Details:
A-90 is Male
Screech is Female
Semi-Requested by SoftSilkCloud!

Ever since the Rooms Universe merged with the Doors Universe, both the entities of both realms found new friends and areas to explore.

But what came with that, is the hatred towards two entities, and they're A-90 and Screech.

Why is that? Well, Screech shows up at the most unpleasant times possible, and A-90 is a huge nuisance when around, due to his strong red hue and buzzing noise he produces. And don't get me started on when he shows up.

This has led them to becoming friends, and both of them are sticking around together every single time, because they are basically inseparable, and are always carrying each other's back.

"I told you I'm trying, Rush! I swear to the end of my life I'm trying!" Screech whined, trying to convince Rush that she's changing her attitude.

"You've told us like, 700 times, Scratch. You should know that no one will ever believe you." Rush replied, leaving the room.

Screech sniffed and looked down in sadness, because deep down, she knows only A-90, her only friend, understands her.

"Don't mind him, Screech. He's just a jerk. You still have me." A-90 said, putting a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Thanks, 90... You're the only one I can rely on... Thanks for always being here for me." Screech cried, hugging A-90, burying her head in his shoulder.

"I'm always here for you." A-90 reassured her, hugging her back.

Soon, they had to part ways, because it was time Screech returned to her room, because she was getting tired.

A-90 waved goodbye, and felt a pang of sadness in his heart, like if he craved more time with Screech.

He shrugged it off, and returned to the Rooms, and layed down on his bed, thinking about how Screech has been a great friend for him. But he had the feeling it was time he stepped up their relationship.

The next day, when A-90 was hanging around the hotel with Screech, he felt that was the moment to spill it out.

"Hey, Screech. I have something important to tell ya..." A-90 said, his stomach feeling funny.

"Sure thing. What's the bother?" Screech innocently asked, raising an eyebrow.

"... Can we go to your room? I feel like we can have more privacy there..." A-90 said, nervous.

"If you say so... It must be pretty important then." Screech said, taking his hand and walking towards her room.

A-90 felt his cheeks burn due to the unexpected contact, but he didn't mind. He liked it after all.

"Come on in, make yourself at home." Screech smiled, gesturing A-90 to enter her room.

"... Thanks." A-90 muttered, looking around Screech's room.

"So, what is on your mind, A-90?" Screech asked, closing the door and sitting on her bed.

"... Don't get mad at me... But I think... I've fallen for you..." A-90 said, looking to the ground.

Screech blushed, and she was somewhat surprised, but she liked A-90 for a while, but she was too insecure to tell him.

"I... I like you too, A-90..." Screech muttered, getting up from her bed and stepping closer to A-90.

"... You... Like me too..?" A-90 asked, confused, yet happy he wasn't rejected, because he feared so (sounds like the author lol)

"Yeah... I've been liking you for a while... But I never felt like talking to you about it..." Screech said, looking to the side, blushing.

"But I guess I won't have to do that anymore." Screech said, looking back at A-90, who had a confused yet happy look.

Screech then stood on the tip of her toes, and leaned for a quick peck on A-90's lips.

"I hope that's the answer you wanted..." Screech said after breaking from the kiss, and she smiled at him.

A-90 was embarrassed, but he was happy. Hee was happy Screech liked him back, and he hugged her tightly.

"... I love you, Screech..." A-90 whispered, his heart racing.

"Love you too, 90..." Screech replied, hugging A-90 back.

/-----|-----\

Yo, wassup everyone, how ya doing?
Well, I've came to make an announcement.
I'll put drawings in my stories!
It's only a matter of time until I post them, so stay tuned!

I'll put drawings in my stories!It's only a matter of time until I post them, so stay tuned!