𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮: 𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 (𝓟𝓘𝓛𝓞𝓣)

NinjaGO is an amazing show that I grew up with. Although, now I've come to a slight problem, I am working on three stories now that I will have to juggle around. I don't know how well this story will do, but it won't be done for a long time.

Name
Chrome Wittabane

Age
15

Sex
Male

Height
5.11 Ft.

Weight
179 lbs.

Skin Color
Pale, but not deathly pale.

Hair Color
Platinum Blonde

Hair Style
Spiky with two bangs that fall to frame his face (much like Minato's hair)

Hair StyleSpiky with two bangs that fall to frame his face (much like Minato's hair)

Eye Color
Navy Blue (Silver when Elemental Power is in use)

Other Features:
Has a scar on the bottom right of his face
(A/N: It's from a training accident when he was younger, will be explained later)

Personality
Calm, Smart, Punny, Sarcastic, Timid, Patient, Mature

Sexuality
Straight

Ninja / Gi Color
Grey

Elemental Power
Magic
(Has a sort of Control Panel that allows Chrome to control the other Elements. He can't use every Element at once. Chrome uses Wind the most over every element)

Fighting Techniques
Spinjitzu
Bōjutsu
Kenjutsu
Shurikenjutsu
Nunchaku
Kusarigama

Weapon of Choice:
Bo Staff

Likes
Music, Drawing, his friends, his father, reading, writing.

Dislikes
Abandonment, traitors, arrogance, ignorance, when Jay complains too much, boats.

Hobbies
Playing Music on his Guitar, writing about Ninjago History, meditating in water, Training, building with Nya.

Family

Father: Wu (Current Status: Alive)

Uncle: Garmadon (Current Status: Banished to the Underworld)

Sister - Aura Wittabane (Current Status: Missing)

Relationship Other Characters:

Kai - Frenemies (Kai is way too arrogant and selfish for Chrome's liking. He puts himself before the team which could get the team, and himself, killed)

Jay - Friends (While Chrome finds Jay annoying at times, he can't say that didn't Like the guy. Chrome and Jay are the comedians of the group)

Cole - Friends (Cole is the responsible one of the group. Chrome had given him the unofficial role of leader. He can be a bit childish at times, but Chrome believes that everyone needs time to still be a kid)

Zane - Friends (Zane is the smart one, but he takes almost everything literally. He has no humor, and is quite stoic most of the time. While the two talked, Chrome can safely say Zane is a friend)

Sensei Wu - Father / Mentor (Took Chrome in as an infant. Chrome would do anything Wu asked him to. He owed it to the elder man. He would protect Ninjago, that he promised him)

Garmadon - Neutral (Wu told him stories of Garmadon before the venom took over him completely. He believes that the man who was once his mentors brother was still in there somewhere, and not fully evil)

Love Interest:
None

Appearance:
(A/N: Change the Colors to Grey, Remove to Dual Swords / the Golden Locket / the cape, give him black pants instead of the shorts, and give him a somewhat pale complexion, but not to pale with the hair above)

Appearance:(A/N: Change the Colors to Grey, Remove to Dual Swords / the Golden Locket / the cape, give him black pants instead of the shorts, and give him a somewhat pale complexion, but not to pale with the hair above)

Chrome won't get an elemental weapon, but he will get something to help him keep up with the Golden Weapons. It won't happen till Rise of the Snakes though.

Quotes

"Your sister will be rescued, but YOUR selfish actions nearly got this team killed!"

"Jay. Have a little more decency."

"Zane, we gotta teach you humor, buddy."

"Cole what are you- Oh Shit!"

"Quite the Boneheads, aren't they?"

Future Disclaimers!

I don't own Ninjago, but I own Chrome as my Original Character. Ninjago is owned by LEGO.

Warning: This story is rated M for Mature audiences. There will be heavy swearing, sexual scenes, and other themes as such. If you feel uncomfortable with these themes, this story is not for you.

Now that we got the Pilot BIO out of the way, let's move on to the story! I actually cannot wait for this now that I am in my Ninjago phase again after Dragon's Rising S2 released.

ST@Y TUN3D~