Chapter 50

🔞 WARNING 🔞

🔞 WARNING 🔞

It seemed Jungkook was absolutely oblivious to effect he was having on her

It seemed Jungkook was absolutely oblivious to effect he was having on her. For one who was accustomed to the outward good looks of her husband this half naked form was too much. Chaeyoung thought critically of her. Yet, she liked what she saw. His masculine sensuality was making him seem overwhelmingly intimidating yet eye-catching. He had obviously just taken a bath. So droplets of water glistened on his beefy shoulders, His ripped physic showing neatly through his massive puffed chest, narrowing down sharply to a well-defined shredded pecs and a narrow waist.

Chaeyoung couldn't keep her eyes from wandering-lower. Jungkook was reasonably wet below too. His skimpy towel slung dangerously low at the waist. His towel were not able to contain his boner and she noticed his hard-on through the robe he wore at lower part. She had seen naked men before while tending the wounds of the injured, as a curious teenager she had obviously gazed upon there a time or two, but never had been witness to male anatomy so....endowed. And it was as revealingly sodden in an enormous way, she observed wryly. No wonder women flocked to him.

She glanced up at his face. As if he sensed her smouldering thoughts, he cast a roguish grin. Did he have to look upon her with that knowing gaze? Now it was this unexpected stare and the rich baritone that had warmed her heart so insidiously, making him a stalwart. Chaeyoung bent down and cupped another handful of cold water onto her face.

"I truly didn't expect you to find here." he said,

"I think I have lost my way," she started tensely.

Jungkook could not take his eyes off her moving lips, wanting to taste their moist softness.

"I am sorry, I didn’t realize I took too much liberty" chaeyoung licked her lips, feeling suddenly nervous. She saw him tightening his jaw. Was her charm wearing off that he had started questioning her? Is he angry with her because she used his pool or because he bathed so openly.

"I admit I wasn't myself since morning. For some reason I was feeling low and dull. ".she said softly, with the right catch in her voice.

" I apologize again and I shall leave this place immediately." She turned abruptly, pretending to retire, involuntarily giving him an ample glimpse of her firm, smooth back, glistening invitingly.