Pt1🤍

𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈ℯ 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓈ℴ𝓃 22

22

"FUCKKK where is my shoes??" "Paradise hurry the hell up damn, mom said you have to take me to school she has to run sum where." Jules says coming into my room .

" have u seen my shoes they was by my dres- take my shit off rn or so god help me"Jules look down at her feet and laugh nervously.

"These not yours I just bought these last month" I look at her like she was stupid " they just came out yesterday u fucking liar" I was even lucky to get them my damn self that mall was so damn packed.

she starts to open her mouth to say something but close it right back " exactly what I thought take them off" "but paradise they look so good with my outfit can I wear them just this once please ??"

I just walked up to her and bent down starting to take them off , Fuck does she think this is ???? I haven't even wore them myself yet, And they a size 4/5 she wears a fucking 6 I just know her damn feet hurting .

"Girl no and come on when I drop you off I'm going to Walmart to pick up my AirPods" she lifts her foot up for me to take the last shoe off and walks out my room.

15 minutes laterrrr

"YOU READY JULES" I yell from the kitchen. "YEA IM COMING GRABBING MY BOOK-BAG YOU CAN WALK OUTSIDE IM COMING" I yell back an ok and grab my keys and purse from off the counter and walk out the garage door.

I unlock my door to my new jeep I just got recently and proceeds to get in throwing my purse in the back seeing I left my work clothes back there. "Fuck I forgot to take those in last night" as I turn back around Jules is walking out the door and locks it , after walking to the passenger side getting in closing the door . I look at her , she looks at me . " bitch ik those not my damn glasses ? " she look towards the window ." Yeaaa Let me hurry up and get u out my damn car"