Party All Night

Hwang Yeji stepped into her apartment that she shared with her four friends: Cho Miyeon, Shin Ryujin, Choi Jisu, and Song Yuqi. She hung her keys on the hook next to the front door and entered her kitchen, that was a mess. She shook her head. Obviously, Yuqi had been cooking, and she clearly didn't clean up, nor manage to make an adequate dish. She shook her head, sighing. She would have to scold her unnie about this.

Walking in further, she heard the TV on, and saw a pretty brunette wearing a white puff-sleeved top and jeans, curled up in a blanket, slurping up her ramyeon while watching a Kdrama. Yeji cringed at the two already eaten ramyeon cups.

She walked up to her. "Miyeon unnie, why don't you clean up after yourself?" The brunette blinked at her. "Jinjja Yeji?" She rolled her eyes, unamused. "I wash your dirty clothes after you go to the gym every single day," she spoke proudly. "Can't a girl not clean up after herself for once?" Miyeon sighed dramatically. Yeji shot her a look. "Fine. I'll pick it up for now. But you should really start doing this shit," she said, picking up the already eaten cups. Miyeon chuckled and shook her head before turning back to her series. The door opened, and a short-haired girl stepped in, wearing a white crop top with camo cargo pants.

She carelessly tossed her sneakers that she'd been wearing to the side and ran up to Yeji. "Unnie! Look!" She handed the older one a document. Yeji scanned it. "You got accepted?" She grinned. Miyeon turned off the TV, the conversation sparking her interest. "What? She got in?" Yeji passed the document to her,  and Miyeon grinned as she too analyzed it. "Wah, that's our Ryujinie," she held up her palm. "High-five," Ryujin happily slapped her palm. She had finally gotten the acceptance letter from a prestigious university nearby, and she was escastic. Miyeon looked closer at the fine print. Her eyes widened. "You scored a ninety-six on the entrance exam?" She asked, bewildered. Ryujin nodded proudly.

"Yep. Didn't I tell you?" She pondered. Miyeon tapped her chin before shaking her head. "Nope," Ryujin rolled her eyes. "Unnie~ I told you, you just don't remember it because you have memory loss!" She huffed. Miyeon glared at her. "Ryujin-shi, watch your tongue," she warned. Ryujin smirked and stuck out her tongue at her. Miyeon stood up. "You little," she sneered before chasing the youngest girl. Ryujin laughed as she jumped on Miyeon's bed, the ultimate disrespect and boiling point for Miyeon.

The oldest girl grabbed her and tackled her on the bed and started tickling her. Ryujin's giggles rang throughout the house. Yeji chuckled, watching them. All of a sudden, Miyeon stopped tickling Ryujin, and they both exchanged looks before smirking. Yeji gave them a suspicious glance. They stood up and lifted up Yeji before tickling her too. The girl laughed and weakly protested for them to stop.

"Aww, come on, you guys are having fun without me?"

They turned to see Jisu or Lia, the short form of her English name Julia, standing at the door with a flowing white sundress and a beige hat with dark sunglasses and beige sandals. Yeji sat up. "You went to a job interview in that?" She asked, scanning the girl's outfit. Lia rolled her eyes. " 'Course not. I changed," she held up her brown purse. "See?" Miyeon chuckled. "Yah!" She yelled. "That's smart!" Then, she turned to Yeji and Ryujin. "I should do that next time," They shook their heads at her and turned to Lia. "How did it go?" They asked. Lia sighed sadly and sat down on the nearest chair. She looked at them with emotion-filled eyes as she reached for her purse to supposedly pull out a tissue.

"I-" she hiccuped. Yeji and Miyeon stood up to console her while Ryujin watched her pitifully from Miyeon's bed. Jisu glanced at them before pulling a 180 and whipping out a sheet of paper.

"You are looking at the newest personal banking assistant for GO Bank," she announced proudly, holding up her acceptance letter. Miyeon snatched the paper. "Did you have to do that?" Ryujin smirked. "Bitch," Lia stuck out her tongue at her. Yeji shook her head. "Seriously?" She asked. Jisu nodded innocently. "Yes," she blinked twice while smiling widely. The older girl let out a laugh, making Jisu smile. Miyeon handed the letter to Yeji, who read it over with Ryujin. "Good job though," The oldest girl shrugged.

"I'm gone for two hours and you already started celebrating without me?"

A voice came from the doorway once again. They turned to look at the blonde haired girl and rolled their eyes. She was wearing a two piece set consisting of a black spaghetti strap top and a black maxi tube skirt. She was holding a shopping bag full of clothes in one hand, and a coffee cup in the other. Ryujin stared at her and pouted. "Seriously? You went shopping for yourself again?" She groaned. Yuqi set down her bag. "Actually, I went shopping for you guys," she said. Ryujin crawled up to the bag as fast she could. "I love you, unnie," she gushed. Yuqi rolled her eyes good naturedly. "-because we're going to that nightclub that just opened downtown, and you need to dress..." She looked them up and down. "Adequate for your surroundings,"

Yeji folded her arms. "Of course, Ms. Model," she mocked. Yuqi didn't pay her any mind and just flipped her hair. Ryujin looked up at her. "Which one's are who's?" She blinked. Yuqi grinned and pulled out a black mini-dress with long puffed sleeves and a square chest. "This one is for Miyeon unnie," she handed it to her. Miyeon blinked. "Oh. Kamsamida," she said. Yuqi grinned at her. "Go on, try it," she urged. The oldest girl grinned and took off her top and jeans on front of her roommates, who seemed unfazed.

Yuqi pulled out two items: a plain white dress with two straps and a beige belt. "And this is for Lia," she said. Jisu grinned and slipped off her sundress before putting on the two things. Next, Yuqi pulled out a black choker, a grey-blue denim top, and a pair of beige pants. Yeji blinked as the items were thrust in her face. "Uhh, thanks," she smiled. Yuqi nodded. "Mhm. Lastly, out Ryu-Ryu," she grinned. She pulled out the last few items in the bag: black shorts and an almost see-through dark grey top. Ryujin blinked. "Ah... I have to wear this shit?" She asked.

Yuqi rolled her eyes. "Be thankful. A lot of people would die for this opportunity," she said. She went to her room to find her outfit. She entered again and found herself satisfied with how the girls looked. She herself had worn a black tube top with a white, blue and black jacket overtop and black shorts. "Come on, we have to be there before seven," she urged. Lia raised a brow. "Why?" Yuqi grinned. "The club opens at six thirty. We're making a fashionably late entrance to wow everyone, cause we look fabulous," she smirked. Lia giggled and shook her head at her roommate's behavior.

"Okay, unnie. Whatever you say,"

"Mhm."

They headed to Miyeon's car and the girl got into the driver's seat. Miyeon turned her head to the girl beside her. "Yuqi-ah, where's the club?" She asked. The blonde fumbled around for her phone before pulling up a map. "Okay, go straight from here..."

Twenty minutes later, Miyeon had parked the car in the parking lot.