Chapter 16 "Mannn"

Olivia's POV:

1::58 or 5:58 "It's 1:58 p.m.". I explained to myself, but before I could lay back down Ja- or Devin's arm flew, around my waist again, pulling me down. I tried to get out of his grip, but... Mann.... he was way too strong, so, I fell back asleep.

James's POV:

3:34 or 15:34 I woke up, and saw that I had a tight grip, on Olivia. I knew that she was in my bed, but not that I had a grip on her or that I had my arm around her. I wanted to let her go, but, her body was too warm, soft, and comfy, so, "James, James, James, stop she probably doesn't like you she probably has a boyfriend". I thought to myself and slowly took my arm off of Olivia. Then I grabbed my phone.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

It was Olivia's phone...

"It's probably her mom". I thought until I picked her pink, purple, and blue cased phone up, and it had a text from Henry White?

Henry
H

ey Olivia!
Did you find Devin yet?
Are you at NeverLand?
Can you take me there??
Olivia?

I quickly put her phone on her left, and picked mine back up. Who's Devin? What's Never-Land? Who's Henry? UGH! what if she has a boyfriend? Ugh! So, I quickly set my phone down, and laid back down.

Olivia's POV:

10:20 a.m. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw James, still had his warm arm around my waist but, my hand softly placed on his chest. I slowly sat up, and grabbed my phone.

No-one's POV:

    10:50. James opened his eyes, and looked around but, Olivia wasn't there. James sat up and walked to the bathroom and opened the door. Without knocking.

Olivia was in the bathroom....

thanks for 124 readers 😭 I'm gonna cry god bless y'all)

No-one's POV:

    10:21    When James walked in, he froze. Because, Olivia was in the shower. "I should leave". James thought to himself, but before he could open the door and leave, the shower turned off and James froze again, and Olivia she had a towel around her and was about to walk out, James was very nervous, then, he quickly opened the door and left before he was spotted,  and he quickly said back down.

Olivia's POV:

I grabbed my phone and texted Henry back.

Olivia
No to all of those things.

Henry
Aww mann

I put my blue cased, phone down and walked out the brownish door.