Chapter 148

Eight hours later, when everyone read jungkook's response, waves of criticism flooded in and shouted at jennie for being shameless. They scolded her for calling taehyung a third party when she was the actual third party. In the latest barrage of comments...

Jennie was insulted especially ruthlessly. This was because footage of her sleeping with jaewon had been leaked!

[You’re truly the world’s number one whore! Jennie , you slept with jaewon, yet you dared to start a live-stream professing your love for jungkook. Your whorish tendencies truly know no limits!]

[Jennie , I’ve seriously never seen someone cheaper than you. You claimed that taehyung likes jaewon, despite having climbed into his bed. You must have felt great when jaewon rewarded you two thousand dollars for sleeping with you!]

[Was sleeping with jaewon the way you chose to express your love for jungkook?]

[You better don’t fucking appear at SNU. You’ve fooled the netizens and your schoolmates repeatedly. You better watch out or we’ll show you the consequences!]

News that jennie and jaewon had slept together was spreading through all the major media outlets rapidly. The comment sections online were filled with insults for jennie.

In the Kim family’s villa, jennie sat on the couch with a pale complexion as she scrolled through the various news reports regarding the matter. She struggled to believe that screenshots of her with jaewon were being displayed on almost every major news website.

Many of the websites did not bother to censor her photos. The ‘good show’ between her and jaewon could clearly be seen by everyone.

It was obvious that someone was intentionally trying to draw attention onto this piece of news.

Jennie read the countless insults written against her in the comments section. She was angered to the point of wanting to delete them. However, she did not have the authority to do so.

She logged into the SNU's form and found that the post she made earlier was filled with insulting responses.

Even her live-stream account, which was currently offline, was flooded with angry messages.

There were also a lot of inappropriate comments from people who were there simply for entertainment.

She wanted to delete her post from the forum but found that her account was frozen.

Jennie was angered to the point where her lips had nearly twisted.

“Daughter, daughter!” eunji had woken up and seen the news.

She rushed downstairs in her pajamas and pointed at her phone. “Did you really sleep with jaewon?”

Jennie bit her bottom lip with some humiliation. “Yes... yes.”

Eunji lifted her hand in anger and nearly slapped jennie in response. However, she held herself back because she loved her daughter too much. “You were really too careless. Even if you wanted to sleep with jaewon, you shouldn’t have allowed anyone to record footage of it!”

“I don’t know when they recorded it...” jennie nearly cried in anger.

“Tell me the exact details!”

“That night, I was the one who booked room 619 at Love Hotel. Initially, I had planned to trick taehyung into sleeping with eunwoo. But eunwoo didn’t turn up, so I used taehyung's name to ask jaewon out...” jennie covered her face in anger. “I also didn’t expect to end up in jaewon's bed. How could I have known that the room I booked myself would be tampered with? I ended up digging a hole for myself...”