⟨04⟩ A perfect getaway

Once again, he had to do it. He had to fake his death, and become a new person, elsewhere. He wouldn't have done it so early, if only it weren't for Jungwon.

He thought about it for some time. There was nothing else he could do. No matter what he thought of, the outcome would always end up with Jungwon being hurt.

This was the best thing he could do, which could help the both of them move on.

He made a mannequin once again, just like he always did, and this time he'd be dying by the hands of a murderer, just the way he would have died if his friend, Sim Jaeyun had not bitten him and made him what he is today.

He set up the scene just the way he had imagined it to happen to him if he were human.

A sword piercing through the body which was laid on bed, which would be the source of blood spread all over the white sheets and walls of the room. His room.

A white rose stained with blood, placed between his lips, shown to be a form of an aesthetically pleasing finishing touch on the killer's side, and in his hands, a letter smeared with blood.
_

There was only one thing on his mind- Would Jungwon know that he had faked his death? He hoped not.

Where would he go now? He usually had it all planned out, but it was all too sudden this time. All he wanted to do now was to curl up in his old house.

Yes, that's what he could do now- Go to his old mansion, which might already have been broken down, but he wanted to be there, his first home.

Luckily, his house was still intact. That was probably due to the fact that nobody has been in the area yet. That was good for him.

He came home carrying absolutely nothing with him. He would've gone to his family, but for now, he just wished to be alone.

He curled up on the table.

How could he ever forget him?

Why did he even have to fall in love with him in the first place?

Now look at what had happened.

He had broken the heart of the only person he would risk anything for, and he hoped someone new would fix it for him.

But did he really want Jungwon to move on? No.

Of course he didn't, but it would have to happen, for Jungwon's happiness.