The End

She looked at the ship's hoof and magic-based controls.

She needed to land, but the problem wasthey weren't working that well, she could barely steer or changeignition.

She let the ship just smack down on theon the dirt.

She walked through the ship looking ather library (she loved books), it would be gone before she even readhalf a chapter.

The Former Unicorn, now Alicorn wasabout to witness a once in universe lifespan event and this was thebig one, the end of the Universe and this was it according to theuniverse's remaining scientists a hundred years back the best place towitness it—the Final End.

The Universe was experiencing HeatDeath.

It was over but the fireworks as theysay?

She fiddled with the door before justdeciding to open it with a burst of magic.

The Purple Smart as some called herwalked out after she sent the door flying off the planet.

The Purple Alicorn started marchingtowards her final destination.

Suddenly she saw Candace the PinkAlicorn she remembered from her foal hood. They looked and into eachother eyes and ran toward one another.

They did the Dance, "ButterflysButterflys, ladybugs awake clap your hoofs and do a little shake."

And then they laughed and then Candaceasked her cordial, "How has the end of the universe been treatingyou?"

Twilight yelled, "Fine, had to blowmy door up to get out of my Spaceship. Could Shinning Armor make it."

Cadence told her, "He had anexistential breakdown two years back!"

Twilight said, "Frankly I wish Spikecould have become immortal, he lived a long time but I have gonehundreds of millennia without him."

Cadence, "Flurry is there though"

Twilight stated, "As Flutter wouldsay, 'Yay...'"

They walked.

They came to a rocky place on thealmost featureless world.

Suddenly three Alicorns walked up tothe two.

One was, another was a Dark Purple Alicorn with White and lightgreen hair, and a dark blue Alicorn with a black spot on her flankwith hair like the night sky once was and the last one was a White Alicorn with Pink, Blue and Purple Hair.

Celestia, Opaline,, and Luna looked atthem and smiled.

Twilight looked at them, "How are youguys?"

Opaline stated, "Still reformed andstill kicking butt!"

Celestia muttered, "Still friendswith my sister, even if she did kick me in the face?"

Luna muttered, "Still waiting forforgiveness for being woken up from an exciting dream?"

Suddenly there was a teleportation anda sixth pony showed up.

The Pink Alicorn with Purple Hair andBlue streaks.

She said coolly, "Hey Twi?"

Twilight ran and hugged the adultFlurry.

Twilight stated, "O.M.G. This is thebest."

Suddenly there was loud commotion as arumbling sound came from far away and began to come closer, "I AMNOT LATE FOR THE UNIVERSE ENDING HORSE GIRLS!" said the loud voiceof Zorg (identity will be fully revealed in a future fanfiction plusa stand alone story which will be published as Of Lizzards and Humans( Liz-zärds))