The Brim System Manual

Brim: A powerful substance used for space travel and other technologies. Despite being scattered across the galaxy, a huge amount must be obtained to receive its full power, making some factions keeping areas out from other factions.

What are factions? Factions are a group separated by different ideologies. However, 7 of these Factions followed rules stated by The Cabinets of Brim Distribution, who acted as ruling power.

Factions:
1. **The Solar Dominion:** A megacorporation controlling Brim mining operations, prioritizing profit and employing ruthless tactics.

2. **The Free Traders' Guild:** Independent traders navigating space lanes, valuing freedom and commerce, often clashing with monopolistic practices.

3. **The Consortium of Technocrats:** Advanced societies monopolizing Brim extraction and refinement, seeking technological superiority.

4. **The Alliance of Frontier Colonies:** Settlers and pioneers in outer space, claiming Brim resources for independence from Consortium control.

5. **The Neo-Ecologists:** Environmentalists advocating for sustainable energy solutions, opposing Brim harvesting and promoting conservation.

6. **The Order of Celestial Guardians:** A religious group viewing Brim as sacred, advocating for responsible use and opposing exploitation.

7. **The Shadow Consortium:** A network of criminal syndicates specializing in illicit Brim trade, smuggling, and espionage, operating covertly.

8. **The Techno-Revolutionaries:** Radical technologists and hackers pushing for democratized access to Brim technology, disrupting the corporate status quo.

9. **The Cabinet of Brim Distribution:** Regulates Brim mining licenses, monitors compliance, negotiates agreements, and invests in research and development to ensure sustainable Brim exploitation.

10.**Ascendant Syndicate:**

Led by the mysterious "Ascendant," this powerful criminal organization excels in smuggling, extortion, and assassination, wielding fear and secrecy to dominate the underworld.

Companies:
Companies are like a "sub factor" of each faction. Despite being in the same faction, each company can mine for their own gain without sharing with companies within the same faction. However, they can ally together but their temporary alliance must be approved by Brim Regulatory Authority.

****Solar Dominion:****

1. NovaCorp (Alexander Nova)
Controls Brim extraction and refinement operations.

2. Helios Dynamics (Dr. Helios Sunstrider)
Manufacturer of advanced Brim-powered technology.

3. Lumina Energy Solutions (Dr. Lumianna Brightspark)
Specializes in renewable energy alternatives and Brim energy storage technologies.

4. SolarForge Industries (Solaris Forgeheart)
Develops solar-powered infrastructure and energy solutions.

5. SolariTech (Dr. Solara Sunspark)
Pioneers in solar energy research and development, utilizing Brim energy in innovative solar technologies.

****Alliance of Frontier Colonies:****

1. Frontier Enterprises (Captain Jack Frontier)
Focuses on terraforming and colonization efforts.

2. Pioneer Prospects (Prospector Pete) Specializes in prospecting and mining in frontier regions.

3. Frontier Defense Solutions (Sarah StarShield)
Provides security services and defense systems for frontier settlements.

4. FrontierTech Innovations (Dr. Felix Frontier)
Develops cutting-edge technologies for frontier exploration and colonization.

5. Frontier Renewables (Eco Warrior Ellie)
Promotes sustainable development and renewable energy solutions for frontier colonies.