1: Clash on Brimoria

Planet: Brimoria
Brim Level: High
Occupied by: The Alliance of Frontier Colonies

Brimoria Sky.

Commander Sarah StarShield, leader of Frontier Defense Solutions: No threat in the air. Continue mining.

It was a rainy day in Brimoria. However, Captain Sarah still decided to patrol after a Solar Dominion Ship were detected near the atmosphere a day before. She is responsible for taking care of workers and other AOFC companies, as a lot of their factories are situated in Brimoria. The lush jungle and relaxing wilderness didn't make Sarah any calmer, as threat could ambush anytime soon. Although each company can mine without the help of other companies, they can ally together to gain more Brims.

For example, Sarah is overseeing the mining of Brim by PioneerDrone Explorer of Pioneer Prospect in her FrontierEnforcer Interceptor, despite her company being Frontier Defense Solutions. She was asked to make sure the miners are safe from any threats.

Captain Sarah: I think that's enough, boys. Don't wanna get fined by the Cabinets.

Sarah contacted the Pioneer Prospect CEO, Prospector Pete.

Sarah: The Explorer has ended their mining session. Requesting return to Frontier Defense Solutions base.

Prospector Pete: You may return but always check your communicator. We need you to protect Brimoria no matter the cost.

Sarah: I'm always happy. As the leader of Frontier Defense Solutions, it's my job to keep other companies safe.

Pete: Thanks, Captain. Thanks for watching our boys mining. Frontier Beyond.

Sarah:  Frontier Beyond.

Sarah stares in the sky as the rain stops. She deactivated her ship's engine to prevent it from overheating. She looks at her badge and remembered when she first applied to Frontier Defense Solutions and now, she is the leader, overseeing not just Brimoria, but Frontier Defense Solution bases at other planets too. But she prioritized Brimoria first, as it was The Frontier's top mining place,so she hired commanders for bases away from Brimoria.

Suddenly, Sarah's communicator rings.

???: Captain Jack to Captain Sarah, over.

It was captain Jack, leader of Frontier Enterprise. It focused on colonizing and Terraforming Brimoria to make living there more comfortable as well as exposing high level Brim area.

Captain Sarah: What's the matter?

Captain Jack: I received a call from Eco Warrior Ellie that a few of Ascendant Syndicate spaceships were detected near Frontier Renewables factory on south of the planet. We managed to detect the company of Ascendant that attacked them from several debris of the ship, it was from ShadowForge Armament and is Shadowforge Fighter type. Swift actions are needed.

Without any hesitation, Sarah turned off the com and reactivated the engine of her FrontierEnforcer Interceptor. She headed straight to the south of Brimoria. Thanks to Frontier Enterprise effort, it's easier to navigate through Brimoria. Upon arriving, Frontier Renewables were only defending itself from Ascendant attack by using RenewaShuttles Transporters, which had a built in blaster in case of syndicate attacks during transportation.

Sarah: Return fire! Keep shooting, I'll call backup!

Sarah's FrontierEnforcer fired several laser shot that downed several ShadowForge Fighter. However, the amount of the ship only increased and Frontier Renewables were quickly outnumbered.

Captain Sarah: Backup! Sarah to the headquarters! Send 50 FrontierEnforcer to the south of Brimoria now!

Both Ascendant and Frontier were having a hard time dealing with each other. Despite being inferior in number, Sarah's cunning wit makes her ship hard to be targeted by blasters. Sarah manages to shoot and explode a ShadowForge Fighter, causing ships adjacent to it to explode. Lasers and ships crashing broke the usual silence of Brimoria.

A ShadowForge Fighter sent a barrage of missile heading to the Frontier Renewables factory. Sarah's FrontierEnforcer did the same to neutralise the missile. Suddenly, a ShadowForge Warship arrived and sent out a barrage of lasers and missiles as well as additional ShadowForge Fighters.

Seeing the sudden increase of Ascendant army, Sarah couldn't help but wonder what's taking the backup so long. She receives and intercom.

Officer: Officer to Captain Sarah over! We were ambushed by 4 Nightshade Infiltrators and 78 Nightshade Interceptors! 27 Enforcers are already down! They are heading towards the Frontier Enterprise building! Should the remaining ship return to protect or continue our journey to Frontier Renewables?

Realization hits Sarah. This is their tactic by sending a large amount of army to attack a spot so the ultimate commander would consider it a big threat and proceed to go there instead. After that, they would send a much bigger army to a leaderless Frontier army.

Sarah: Re-return to base. Don't let Frontier Enterprise fall to the enemies!

Officer: Got it. But we might need your help. They just kept coming! Now there's ShadowForge too!

Sarah notices that the ShadowForge Warship is gone. She got hit with a dilemma; should Sarah go back to protect a vital point of Frontier at Brimoria or continue protecting a very vulnerable Frontier Renewables base?

But this is not what Sarah must think right now. Despite the ShadowForge Warship rerouting, a small amount of ShadowForge Fighter are still there to take over the factory. Sarah avoided laser and returned fire. The Frontier Renewables factory are in ruins. Sarah tries to take the fight away from the factory to reduce the casualties. She destroyed more ships until there are two left.

Sarah: Take this!

Sarah send a barrage of missiles. Both Fighters tried to counter using lasers but the missiles' movement was too random to predict. The missiles hit both ships, exploding them. Sarah then flew straight to Frontier Enterprise before a missile hit her FrontierEnforcer Interceptor. The ship went down and crashed on top of a tree. The ship's door was knocked off by a huge rock. Sarah hangs on her seat, thanks to the belt. However, the belt broke, making her fall to the ground.

A figure walks towards Sarah, who is lying down powerless.

???: The Syndicate and the Shadow Consortium will succeed. You cannot stop us. Death to the Frontier.

Sarah watches the figure walk towards a DarkNet Interceptor. As the ships blast off, Sarah muttered a few words.

Sarah: Sh... Shadow. Master.

Everything turns black.