Drunk

First one

—-

Stone was coming back to the slum with a drunk face drooling lookin like he drank to much beer. As he came back Vinnie was gone while Skipp was there playing some music hymms on his guitar not knowing Stone was back drunk and tispy. Stone shakes his head coming not into drunkness and sat down next to Skipp asking "Wheres Vinnie?" As Skipp was surprised and almost hit him just realising it just Stone and said "Oop! Sorry! Didnt mean to hit you and Vinnie is buy beans with 20$" he said as Stone nodded wanting to hug Skipp but was not feeling it. As Skipp pokes his cheek to make him come out of his mind. "Hmm?" Stone asked as Skipp gigle and kept poking his cheek which Stone didnt really mind at all.

Skipp kept poking his cheek for a while till Stone got enough when he was smoking and grab Skipp hands and tossed him over his legs. Now placing him on his lap while smoking. Skipp was confused and ask "Hey bud, are you okay?" As Stone nodded rolling his eyes. He hug his waist and they just sat there for a while till Vinnie gets back. Stone let go of his cig and breathe sighing. Skipp was chrious and pat him while Stone just felt dowsg but didnt. Skipp kissed him on the cheek which Stone appreciates and returned by kissing him on the lips.

Vinnie gets back "HEY BOYS LOOK WHO HAS BEANZOOLES!" As they both looked and Skipp smiled standing up off Stones lap and got sime to eat and started making a fire. To cool thereselves iff.

After dinner they went to the tents and slept well Vinnie snored while Stone was reading cuddling Skipp who was looking up in the tent ceiling. As he felt a pressure on his chest seeing Stone laying down on his chest reading casually and wuietly. Skipp laugh and yawned trying to shift but couldnt and just turned his head and slept. "Goodnight." He said as Stone said nothing but nodded.