seven: dear diary

🌊🎐𓇼⋆🦪₊⌗ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪
─── seven: dear diary
( act one )
narrative

it was 2 hours before i had to pick up brady for soccer practice. i had decided to clean my room, and by clean i mean look through old stuff under my bed. today's victim was my memory box. i started collecting thigs during freshman year and gave up on it during sophmore year, it was too much work.

the box itself was a pinl sparkley painted shoe box with 'lulu' written on it in black letters. it was almost stuffed to the brim with letters, recipts, notes, everything. one thing in particular caught my eye.

"i wish that you would stay in my memories"

my diary. from 8th grade and freshman year in all it's glory. the lock unlocked with the back page just saying his name. i could feel the memories rushing back to me as i skimmed through the pages of the once lifeful book.

(now playing the man who can't be moved)

november 22nd

Dear Diary,

i don't know how much longer i can take this you know, being in love with my suposed best friend. he's not making it any better. i mean how can i not be in love with him? the way he says my name, or waits for me after every class. the way he makes me laugh in any situation and knows how to cheer me up.

i sat there giggling as a read, while a tear sled down my face at the same time from the reflection.

i love the way i call and he'll always pick up the phone. i love the way he's down for anything and the way he always makes jokes. i love the way his hair is, and how his eyes glitter in the sun. i'm in love with the way he is around he's family, and how he's so respectful. i'm in love with the way he acts and is overly caring. i'm in love with the way he is him. i'm in love with him.

the more i keep reading, the more i realize nothing has changed. i'm still in love with brady noon, as much as we've both matured. i'm still in love with his stupid jokes and the way he always smiles. i'm still in love with the way he acts around his family and friends, the way he always cares, and the way his eye's glitter in the sun. i never stopped loving him i think, i just pushed it all aside. the feelings, the memories, the stupid inside jokes. the midnight drives and the deep convos. i miss our friendship and now it used to be.

i love brady noon.

a note from shayne:

OKAY UHM IDK HOW TO FEEL
guys she's so me when i like someone 😔

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹
afterglow, foreverwintcr 2024©