"Random" Fights P1.

(The "Random" Fights series follows the main storyline, AKA it's canon.)

Vs CoI
(CoI's POV)
"COME OUT RIGHT NOW JOHN OR I'LL DESTROY YOUR EDEN ORB!!!" I yelled as I was immediately surrounded by millions of his Sol Blasters. "Glad you came, I'm only asking for one thing. Injure me without using transformations and you win. Lose against me and well..." I told him as he remained silent, summoning a black bone sword. "You'll die." I spoke out, uncovering the bandages on my face.

He immediately rushed me with his bone sword. Luckily, I dodged it just in time. I looked to see him teleport in front of me and punch me, but I blocked it and kicked him in the torso, and he exploded. I was surprised. "How could he be a clone?" I thought to myself as I used Cantors Push to send him flying, but to no avail. He dodged it, summoning thousands of blasters. "You can't win this by spamming blasters just to remind you." I half yelled as I blitzed behind him, but the blasters exploded, denting my jacket.

"Now you've done it." I yelled, my crimson eyes shining through my bandages. He wasted no time rushing me, this time I was ready. I used CP (Cantors Push) to send him flying and punch his head with a CP infused fist. He went flying to the Real Tree of Eden, where we continued our little battle.

He's still silent, rushing me with his clones. I dispatched them immediately, throwing one straight to him. He teleported the clone in front of me which engulfed my body in an explosion (god I hate these types of tactics, their good though, 50% original.) I whispered to myself as I felt my body tingling. I was shocked as I felt most likely trillions upon trillions of Sol Blasters inside me. I quickly used CP to get rid of them, but one still exploded, almost destroying my jacket.

"That's it." I told him as I used CP V2 (Cantors Pull) to pull him to me so I can punch him, but I realized he was a clone so I used CP to kill the clone. I looked over to see him, the real him, crack his knuckles. He blitzed behind me, firing a Semi-True Eden Ray. I used CPV2 to redirect the attack to him, but to my slight fear, he teleported me in front of the Ray, destroying my jacket and injuring me, somehow.

"Impressive, but I haven't been taking this seriously yet. If I did, you wouldn't even be here. Survive 30 seconds without running or using your transformations and you'll have my respect. If you don't  survive, you'll die." I told him as I removed the bandages on my face, revealing my red eyes. He whispered something to himself before rushing me once again. I used CPV2 to redirect him to tens of CP orbs, the explosion injuring him by 50%.

0:10
"You just need 20 more seconds kid." I told him as he summoned 5 clones and rushed me. I used my Paradoxical Grey (PG). The clones couldn't even explode in time as my bubble protected me from an incoming blast from his True Eden Ray, denting my bubble a bit.

0:21
"..." I summoned billions of tiny CP orbs that fired at him. He seemed to notice it as he redirected it with his fists, almost hitting me if it wasn't for my bubble. I was given no time to ponder as my bubble appeared in front of me, shielding myself from an explosion. I was impressed, but it's time to end this.

0:25
"It's over kid. You can't beat me, just accept it. I've been going-" I couldn't finish as bro stabbed me with a black bone that exploded, the shockwave destroying millions of Eden Orbs. "..." He summoned 50 clones that exploded, sending me back a little bit. My bubble appeared in front of me, shielding me from any attacks. "I don't see his attacks, is it that small?" I thought to myself as I felt millions of little explosions denting my bubble, cracking it the slightest bit.