A Light For The Poor Soul.

In the kingdom of boulders, the Roan Kingdom. There is a city that guards one of the five forbidden regions of the Western Continent. It is Rain City, a city belonging to the Henituses, a noble family bearing the title Countdom.

They are a noble family of knights and is quite a famous place for merchants to meander about, due the renowned products manufactured by the Henituse territory: wine and marble. They are considered as the most richest family in Roan.

Rain City is a peaceful city with a kind and benevolent Count watching over them, yet that peace disappeared when the Count's eldest son, Cale Henituse, a red-haired light-weighted teenager who does nothing but drink alcohol every single time, became a trash at the tender age of 8 years old.

The change was unknown, yet the citizens and the servants of the Henituse Household speculated that it all started when his mother, Jour Thames, passed away, or when the Count brought home a woman and her son, announcing to the boy that they will be his new mother and brother.

At first, Cale welcomed them willingly. Then the next day, a servant overheard that Cale was bullying his step-brother. In that moment, it spread like a raging storm. The rumors circling between the servants went out of hand and thus, The Trash of The Count's Family, was born.

In the present day, Cale the Trash, laid still on his bed, his breathing is weak, a frown on his face. His torso covered in bandages, his skin has red and blue bruises. More importantly, the bandages on his waist is drenched in blood. Why is Cale in such a horrible state? Simple, he was beaten up to a pulp. 

He was doing the usual, drinking, when he was approached by a ragged and dirty foreign man, clutching his sword, in a state of despair. The man was a very to say the least. When the man noticed Cale, he asked for his help about the massacre that occurred in Harris Village, a village near the borders of The Forest Of Darkness, one of the five forbidden regions.

Upon hearing the village's name, Cale berated the man, and in return, the man beat him up mercilessly using his fists and a table chair, which resulted in the redhead getting stabbed by the sides by the table's leg.

And so, rumors of the eldest son getting beaten up spread like wildfire. The servants and the citizens mumbled between themselves on how the redhead finally got what he deserved.

Such a poor, sad and lonely soul.

No one to be there for him.

No one to provide support for him.

No one wanted to be close to him.

No one to understand him.

No one to catch his tears.

No one to give him comfort.

...

"Sorrowful child of Roan... fear not. For you shall be the first to find your happiness in the light. This is my gift to you, Cale Henituse."

A soft yellow glow flew down the clouds, into the dark and open night of the Kingdom of Roan. Its descent left a sparkling trail as it followed a destined path outside of Huiss, passing through Puzzle City and Tolz Territory, making its way into Rain City. The tender light traversed wayward, its journey nearing its end as it went towards the farthest side of the Henituse Estate. There, it stood still in front of someone's balcony.

The gentle light observed the interior of someone's chambers before stopping on a teenager wrapped in bandages. It has found him.

Passing through the balcony door, the light went towards the injured and unconscious redhead before slowly descending and resting atop his temple, providing warmth.

"The Kingdom of Light awaits you, my child."

The soft and warm light poured itself onto the redhead's body, making a strong reaction as the chambers lit up for a brief moment, illuminating every corner before it ceased.

It was then, a small and peaceful expression made its way onto Cale's face. It was as if he is no longer in pain anymore.