endless love

Hii everyone..
.
.
So let's start..
.
.
??:- kookie baby trust me taehyung is not a bad guy.. he'll keep you happy don't you trust your jiminie...
Kook:- *crying his heart out* b-but h-hyungiee.. h-he i-is a m-mafia...
Jm:- yes baby...but he is not a bad m-
His words got cut off by door opening sound...both looked towards the door and kook started to cry more..
Kook:- a-appa p-please i d- *cut off*
Mr.lee:- shut up...how many times should I say that don't call me appa... You are not my son..you were a mistake that happened that night...
Your gold digger mom died and she left you here to be a burden to me.. but not anymore..i don't why a person like Mr kim wants to marry you... when he asked me about you i thought he'll make you his s*x slave but but...*smirk* i think Mr kim wants to make you his lifetime slave I think...and yes you maid..please Mr kim the way he want...he dismissed my debt...i thought you are useless but nooo well...now let's go..
Kook:- please d-dad...i don't w-want j-jiminie p-please i b-beg you...
Jm:- just trust me baby...you will be thanking me...later...
.
.
.
At marriage hall...
A very handsome and charming man is waiting for his bride with a big smile on his face....his smile got more wide when he saw his angel coming..
He is none other than kim taehyung.. the great mafia king and most powerful CEO...who is getting married with Jeon jungkook...the cutest and most beautiful art of the god...but the thing is...only taehyung is happy and jungkook he is getting forced.. because of his father who had taken a huge loan from the great mafia... and when the mafia came to his house for his repayment... Mr Lee denied saying he doesn't have enough money...the mafia was about to shoot him but then he saw a cute bunny looking at them with his big doe eyes...and there the great merciless mafia king V lost his heart...and ended up offering the deal of marriage to Mr Lee...and Mr Lee being a bastard agreed...and that's how they both ended up here...

Present..
The grand marriage took place in a big marriage hall...and two beautiful souls took vows to be with each other for the rest of their life...after completing all the rituals...they both moved towards their destination.. thinking about their future...one to make their marriage life full with love happiness..trust and one with fear... unsafe feelings....the whole ride was silent...only kook sniffing sound could be heard...breaking tae's heart... being a mafia he can easily read the facial expressions..and in this case he can easily say that kook is being scared of getting used and hurt...
Tae:- j-jungkook..don't worry I'll never hurt you i promise
Kook looked at him and showed his pinky to him...who chuckled at his husband's cute act..but joined his pinky with him... smiling who was not fully convinced but nodded his head
Tae:- promise...
Kook:- *in mind* i can't trust him..
.
.
At tae's mansion...

They reached the mansion

They reached the mansion...tae got out of the car and went to another side opening the door for kook... He gave his hand to kook who hesitated but later gave in..and then tae helped him to come out...after coming out he looked at the mansion and his jaw dropped...his doe eyes widened more looking at the beautiful mansion... making tae smile at his cute baby husband....he came towards kook's ear and whispered...
Tae:- now it's our baby..we will make our small loving family here...
Kook flinched due to sudden voice..he didn't say anything and chose to keep quiet...tae sighed thinking maybe kook is nervous...
Tae:- come inside...
Tae said and held kook's hand who immediately took his hand back.. making tae hurt a little but he thought kook is nervous...so he didn't say anything and move towards the mansion...with kook who was just following him like a lost puppy...
.
.
In living room
Kook is damm scared right now...as he thought tae will force him and make him his s*x slave as his father said... He was literally shivering due to the thought of being used...but..tae said something which made him shock
Tae:- welcome home my queen...
Kook looked at him...with his shocked doe eyes...which made tae chuckle...
Tae:- what...did you thought..that I'll make you my maid..or something..i married you for s*x or something noo it's not like that...i love you that's why I married you....and moreover if I just wanted to have you for s*x then i would've simply bought you from your so called dad...but I marry you because I want to cherish you and love you like a queen you are...okk my cutie pie....
Kook was just looking at him being too shock to say something....he came back to his senses when tae whispered something in his ear...
Tae:- I'll kiss you..if you stand like here looking hella cute...
Kook gulped and run from there...
Tae:- *chuckle* my cutie pie.. I'll love you with my everything my baby...
.
.
.
With kook...
Kook:- what was that? He loves me but how... it's not possible appa said he is a cruel mafia who will use me for his satisfaction...yes maybe he is acting like this..so he can make me fall in his trap...but he was being so gentle with me.. he was talking to me like I am some kind of precious doll.. should I trust him? Should I give him a chance... should I accept him as my husband...but what if it's all an act.. what If he throws me out of his life when he will get satisfied...i am sooo confused...let's just sleep...i have to do all the house chores tomorrow..and i have to satisfy him...but i-i don't want to...i don't want to do all this...
.
.
Other side with tae...
Tae:- hey my love...how are you...i love you so much my love...so sorry for all this but I was helpless...i didn't had any other option except this.. please forgive me my love..i promise I'll make it up to you...i love you...i am loving you from a year now...i love you so much my baby... I love you soo much my baby koo...

 I love you soo much my baby koo