Part five

Tom walked back into the room a little under an hour later with a goblin following close behind him. They walked over to where two sat on the couch. He conjured up a chair and sat down.

"Harry," Tom said as Harry looked up at him. "This is Ripclaw, my family's goblin. He's doing your inheritance test, and we will see what happens from there," Tom said, and Harry nodded, sitting up.

Ripclaw came closer and waved his hand conjuring a small table with two pieces of parchment and a dagger. "Mr. Potter, if you would use the dagger and place four drops of blood on each parchment,"

Harry nodded and moved forward picking up the dagger and cutting his finger, he dropped the blood on the parchment, and the words swirled and became words.

Tom was the one to pick up the parchment and read the contents. His eyes grew wide and Severus raised a brow at him.

"What is it?" he asked, turning to the other man and reading the contents over his shoulder.

'Fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Zacharias Snape-Riddle

Mother: Severus Snape

Father: Thomas Marvolo Riddle

Godfather: Lucius Malfoy

Godmother: Narcissa Malfoy

Godbrother: Draco Malfoy

Mate(s): UNKNOWN

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Slytherin

Riddle

Snape

Prince

Guant

Creature Inheritance: Vampire/demon hybrid(blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamour: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore'

Severus gasped and took the parchment from Tom, rereading the words before his eyes. He looked at Harry and then at the parchment again.

"Can we get these removed?" He asked Ripclaw; his voice stressed as he gripped Tom's shoulder tightly, making him wince.

The goblin nodded and waved his hand making a potion appear on the table. "The potion should remove all spells and potions on Mr. Potter, but before he takes it I suggest we take a look at his vault," the goblin said, and the three looked at him.

"What's wrong with his vaults?" Tom asked, and Ripclaw motioned to the next piece of parchment they had yet to pick up.

Tom picked it up and read it over.

'Vaults:

500 galleons a month to Ron Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Authur Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Molly Weasley Family from the Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Ginny Weasley Family from the Potter vault

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore from the Potter vault

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family from the Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger from the Potter vault'

Tom gritted his teeth as he finished reading before passing it along to Severus, who was looking at Harry, who was slowly reading the first paper.

Severus read the papers and sighed heavily, "Can you have the money returned, with interest?" He asked, and Ripclaw nodded.

"Good, and keep it silent for now. We don't want words getting out about any of this." Tom said and Ripclaw nodded before apparating away.

Severus picked up the potion the goblin left behind, "Harry," he said softly, kneeling before the small teen who looked up at him from behind the parchment.

"Y-you," Harry started but Severus shushed him.

"Take the potion. We'll talk about this later, OK?" the onyx-eyed man said gently, handing the boy the potion.

"Maybe we should move him to the bed," Tom suggested, coming over to them. He pulled Harry to his feet and brought him over to the bed.

Harry took the potion, and pain started to flow through him before he sunk into darkness.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 659

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 9:30 am

When are you reading this?