Part Seven

Severus and Zach stepped out of the floor in the Leaky Cauldron. Severus nodded to Tom before exiting the bar. "Stay close to me," Severus told him, and Zach nodded before gripping the man's robe.

Severus led him through the crowd and to a clothes store. He pushed the door open, and a voice came from the back telling them the person would be there in a minute.

"Go look around, pick out what you like," Severus told him, and Zach let go of his robe and went to look around. He made his way through the racks of clothes, picking out a few shirts, pants, and underwear. He paused when came to the women's side of the store. He looked at a black dress before turning around and bumping into Severus, who looked at him curiously.

"Do you want it?" he asked, and Zach shook his head. "Zach, if you want the dress, then get it; no one will judge you for it," the tall man said, taking the pile of clothes from the teen and taking them to the counter.

Zach looked back at the dress before picking it up along with another dark blue dress, he headed to the dressing room and tried them on. When he stepped out again after trying on the dresses he slowly made his way up to where Severe stood waiting for him.

They paid for the clothes and shrunk them down before putting them into their pockets. They exited the store and started to walk down the street.

Zach paused when he smelled something wonderful, Severus paused when he felt the tug on his robes and looked back to see Zach looking around with a confused look on his face.

"What is it, Zach?" Severus asks, and Zach looks up at him.

"Don't you smell that?" Zach asked, and Severus took a sniff. Not smelling anything, he realized what was going on.

"That's your mate that you smell," Severus told him and Zach looked up at him with wide eyes.

"My mate?" The boy asked and Severus nodded.

"I had hoped we had more time for me to tell you that your mate is your soulmate. They have a scent that attracts you to them," Severus said, and Zach nodded.

"Cub?" A voice came behind them and they both looked at the person who talked.

Behind them stood a shocked Remus and a confused Sirius. He looked at Remus and gasped. "P-professor Lupin," Zach stuttered out.

"H-harry? Y-your my m-mate?" Remus asked, shocked, and Zach shook his head.

"My name is not Harry," He said, and Remus looked confused.

"But you smell like Harry?" Remus said and Zach looked up at Severus.

"We have a lot to explain; we have to get him a new wand, and then we will head home. You are welcome to join us," Severus said, and Remus nodded before looking over to Sirius, who was still confused.

"Let's go, Siri," he said as he pulled the other man after the two, who were heading towards Olivander's wand shop.

They entered the shop and Olivander had him pick out his wood and cores. After that, they went around to the bookstore per Zacharias's request and got a few books before going back to the wand shop to collect the wand and return to Riddle Manor.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 539

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 10:30 am

When are you reading this?