Part Eight

Back at the manor, Severus took their purchases from his pocket and called a house-elf to place them in Zach's room.

As the house-elf took the things away a worried Tom entered the room. "Where have you been? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" Tom exclaimed as he marched over to Zach and wrapped his arms around him pulling him into a tight hug.

Severus watched in amusement as his demon mate went right past him to their son, to baby the teenager. Severus cleared his throat and Tom released the younger and looked over the three other men in the room.

"Hey, love," he said sheepishly as he went over and kissed his cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? I came back, and you were gone. I was worried," He said softly, and Severus just gave him a look before, leaning his head toward the other two in the room.

"Ah, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin," Tom said, looking at the two men who were staring at him in shock. They had all gone to school together and had thought he had turned into an evil snake-like person because the last time they saw him he was. "Why are they here?" Tom asked.

"Remus is Zach's mate," Severus told him, and Tom looked at the small teenage boy who just stood off to the side of the group, not saying anything.

"Why don't we go to the office, Lucius and Narcissa are already there with Draco," Tom said, leading the others toward his office.

They entered the office where Narcissa and Lucius sat having a conversation while Draco read a book.

The three looked up when the man entered.

"Cousin," Narcissa sneered when she saw Sirius, who in return rolled his eyes and sat on a chair that Tom conjured up.

"Tom, what's going on?" Lucius asked, looking at the three new people. In the room.

"I am sure you remember Zacharias Snape-Riddle," Tom said, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder. The three blondes gasped and looked at the boy now, really taking in his appearance.

"Oh, my," Lucius said, noticing the resemblance between the three men standing close together. "You got him back," he said, excitement clear in his eyes.

"Yes, and we will keep that between us until I say," Tom said glaring at the blondes in the room.

Draco, who had finally recovered from the shock, looked up at his uncles. "How?" He asked but the other understood the question.

"It's a long story, so I suggest you get comfortable," Tom said as he sat down on a conjured-up couch, pulling Severus down with him. Zach sat beside Severus.

Tom told them all about what Zach had been through while the boy quietly sat in the seat next to Severus, who had a gentle hand wrapped around him. When the story finished, everyone looked at the boy, making him shift uncomfortably in his seat. "Zach," Draco said, and the boy looked up at him. "I am sorry for how I treated you at Hogwarts," the other teen said, and Zach smiled.

"It's fine. No one knew who I was, and I don't hold what happened against any of you," he said. "I would very much like to start over with you guys, seeing as we didn't start off very well." He finished, and the blonde nodded.

"Good, now that everything's covered," Severus said, looking down at his son, "Go spend time with your mate," He said, and Zach blushed before looking over at the werewolf, who was already looking back at him.

Remus stood making his way over to Zach and reaching out a hand for him to take. Zach took his hand and was pulled to his feet and out of the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 615

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 11 am

When are you reading this?