Part Ten

It has been weeks since Zach returned home and he was becoming closer to Tom, Severus, Draco, Remus, Lucius, and Sirius. He hadn't really tried to get close to Narcissa. Her stuck-up attitude and way of talking reminded him too much of Petunia.

Severus, Draco, and Zach were in the potion lab. Severus was teaching them the potions for the upcoming year. "Sev," He said softly when they had taken a pause to let the potion cool.

"Yes," the older man said, not looking up as he flipped through a potion book.

"Do I have to be Harry Potter again when I go back to Hogwarts?" Harry asked, and Severus froze.

"Not if you don't want to. You can go as yourself and be free from Dumbledore, or you can go back as Harry Potter and go on as usual. Your father and I discussed it a bit and made a plan. We just didn't tell you yet because you were getting used to everything, and we didn't want to stress you out," Severus said, and Zach looked at him curiously.

"What plan?" He asked, and Severus looked behind him and smiled, making Zach look behind him too. In the doorway stood Remus and Tom.

Remus walked over to him and wrapped his arms around the younger boy's waist, kissing his temple. "Hey, Moony," Zach said, smiling widely up at him.

"You missed lunch," Remus said in reply and Zach pouted.

"I was catching up with my potions, I need as much practice as possible," He said, looking up at the werewolf.

"Babe, you've been in here since breakfast. You need to eat, or I'm banning you for the rest of the time until you get back to Hogwarts," Remus said, and Zach glared before standing and making his way out of the potion room to the dining room, where he saw Draco, Tom, Severus, and Lucius already seated.

They ate while keeping a steady flow of conversation. "Tom, I was telling Zach that we had talked about a plan for when he went back to Hogwarts," Severus said and Zach looked up.

"Ah, yes," Tom said, taking a sip of his water. "I know Sev already told you that you can go back as whoever you choose. We plan to get rid of Dumbledore before Yule. We will reveal him for what he is before killing him. If you go back as Zacharias, then you will be among friends, and the wizarding world will be in a panic. If you go back to Harry Potter, you should be fine. Our demon's blood is acidic so they can't feed you any potions. But you will need to look out for spells, maybe a ruin to help block them," Tom told him Angry nodded.

"That's a good plan. I don't want to be very involved, but I will help in any way I can. And I think I will be going as Zacharias, I want to see the look on their faces when Harry Potter hasn't returned. I would have to leave Hedwig here as they would know who I am when they see her," He said and the others agreed.

"And I will be there to help you if you need it," Remus said and Zach looked at him confused.

"You're coming to Hogwarts?" He exclaimed and his mate nodded.

"Yes, we just found each other, and if we are separated, it will be hard on none of us; it will stress us out and make us anxious to be far away from each other," Remus said as Zach smiled widely at him. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 588

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 12 pm

When are you reading this?