Part Twenty

To say that Draco's plan worked perfectly was an understatement. Due to the Clone not being a real person, it could go into both the boy's and the girl's dorm since it had no gender. Which worked perfectly. Hermione had been using a spell to turn Ron into a girl so they could go to the girls' dorm where she and Ginny shared a room and talk about what they planned, and the clown followed, hearing and seeing every part of their plan and when they met with Dumbledore too.

It was funny when a group of eight Aurors burst into the great hall and told the four of them that they were under arrest. Of course, they resisted, making it even funnier when the Aurors stunned them and dragged them out.

It was now Zach and Remus's wedding and they had more people there than they had originally anticipated, almost all of the death eaters, friends, and Students from the school. Most of the teachers were there since it was the wedding of their headmaster, Severus, son.

It was decided that Severus would be the headmaster and Tom would be The Minister of Magic.

Zach and Remus said their goodbyes before port keying to their honeymoon location in Germany, where they would be spending the entire Yule holiday. As soon as they landed in the bedroom, Zach attached his lips to Remus's.

They quickly undress each other, fumbling with buttons and pausing for only brief moments. Remus gently pushed Zach back on the bed and climbed on top of him. He attached his lips to his small mate's neck, earning a loud moan as he moved down, capturing the pink puckered nipples between his teeth and pulling on them.

Zach's hand slid between them as he slid his hand down and gripped Remus's length stroking it, earning a groan from the other man. Remus whispered a lubrication spell and moved down, he circled Zach's entrance before slowly pushing a finger in. He continued fingering him until he was three fingers deep.

He pulled out, and Zach whimpered at the loss; Remus leaned up, recapturing his lips as he slowly pushed into him, pausing when he was fully seated deep within his mate. He waited for Zach to give him the go-ahead before he started to thrust in and out, drawing lewd sounds out of his mate's mouth.

When they finally came, Remus cast a cleaning spell before laying down beside Zach and pulling him close to his chest. "I love you, Remmy," Zach mumbled, and Remus kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, my little demon," Remus said and Zach laughed. At this moment nothing could be more perfect, for he had captured the heart of a wolf. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 450

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?