Chapter 1:The Beginning

*Morning Time*

Maxifer wakes up. He rubs his eyes and goes to the kitchen and makes breakfast. Rose gets up and yell "ITS CLEANIN TIME!!!!!!!!"

Maxifer saids to himself, "Shit. And in the middle of me making breakfast."

'Rose gets a broom and starts beating on the walls yelling, "GET UP MOTHERFUCKERS! IT'S TIME TO CLEAN THIS FILTHY HOBLE OF A HOUSE!!"

Syno is on the phone with someone, a fellow friend of hers, Its Dexion.

"You know, we should come over for a while, what do you think Syno?"

"Well, I would have to see if Rose will let me. Stay on the phone okay."

"Okay."

Syno gets out of bed and goes downstairs and goes to Maxifer hugging him from behind.

"Hey darling, do you know what room Rose is in?" she asks hugging him.

Maxifer flinched as Syno hugged him. "Oh hi Syno! I think she's in Nolly and Moonlights room!" He said startled blushing a bit.

"Thanks Darling." Syno lets go of him and walks upstairs to Nolly and Moonlights room.

"Rose, you up here?" She asked peeking into the room.

Syno sees Rose yelling at Nolly to clean up her bed and clean out her trashcan.

Rose turns to Syno. "Hi sweetie! Did you need me?" She walks closer to Syno.

"Ah right, I wanted to ask if Dexion could come over today."

Rose stares at Syno. "As long as Dexion cleans idc if she comes over."

Syno nods and goes back downstairs grabbing her phone. She dials Dexions number.

"Hey, you can come over."

"Perfect, let me get all these lazy asses up, but Kilometers is already awake."

"Okey, see you in a few."

*An Hour Later*

"Ugh why do we have to do this!" Nolly pouted mopping her rooms floors.

"Because it's our house and we never clean so Rose makes us clean one day a week or month." Moolight responds folding her clothes.

"Syno can you help me wash the dishes?" Maxifer asks rinsing a plate.

"Of course darling!" Syno goes to him and starts helping him with the dishes.

*Dexion knocks on the door*

"I wonder who that could be?" said Maxifer.

He opens the door and Dexion and them."

"SYNO!"

Syno comes down, and sees her.

"Oh hey Dexion."