Ch - 5 | His Stupidness?

Aziel walked down the elegant wedding hallway, lined with fragrant flowers and twinkling lights.

Each step he took echoed in the grand hallway, He couldn't stop but recalled his plan.

' After that day, I saw off Luna, and she kindly treated my wounds, but I didn't get to meet her again. Every time I tried to reach out to her, I failed because she was on leave from the clinic, and no one knew the reason why- '

' I found out that she is staying at her home for a few days, But before that.. i have to clean this mess '

' Grandma is still pressuring me to get married, and if I refuse she'll refuse for the surgery.. but I can't betray Luna! '

As Aziel was lost in his thoughts, a few of his business partners approached him.

Despite his anonymous Mafia identity,
He is a successful businessman known to the entire world.

As Aziel took a glass of drink from the waiter, he stood at a corner, his eyes scanning the room.

Sipping the drink slowly, he observed the guests mingling, And felt annoyed.

Suddenly someone approached him.

Her attire, daring and bold, revealed her silhouette as she confidently made her way to him.

With a captivating smile, she graciously offered to share a drink.

She made a bold move, attempting to place her hand on his chest.

In an instant, Aziel's expression shifted from surprise to fury. his eyes flashed with anger as he glared at her.

He quickly moved her hand making her whence in pain.

“Ouch- It hurts”
She made a puppy face trying to catch, while aziel lowered his gaze.

“Does it look like I care?”
He spoke in an angry tone.

“Aziel, baby At Least look at me” She smirked.

She tried to come closer to Aziel but he pushed her to the ground filled with anger because of her annoying actions.

Aziel yelled at her, “Who the fuck are you? And how dare you call me that?”

Without a word, he swiftly retrieved a sanitizer from his pocket and cleaned the places on his attire where her touch lingered.

As the woman slightly stood up and adjusted her dress, a toxic expression crept onto her face.

She exclaimed, “No matter how much you try to stay away from me- you’ll eventually be engaged with me today, Sofia Andrade!”

As Sofia Andrade gave another toxic smile, she haughtily turned away.

' how could she be the one grandma chose for me? Grandma made some mistakes-
Like how the hell can she linger her body on me? No one in the entire world has the right to touch me except Luna '

With a frustrated expression he couldn't stop his mind thinking.

As Aziel was lost in his thoughts,
his phone rang abruptly, startling him.

It was from the hospital, delivering news about his grandma.

The doctor's voice conveyed respect as he informed Aziel that his grandma's condition had improved significantly.

The surgery, originally planned, was now scheduled for three days later.

' After 3 days?
Wedding And grandma's surgery on the same day? No—I have to talk to grandma, And maybe this way I would be able to spare time and chase Luna- '