The dictator (all 2 chapters)

chapter 1: introduction of the dictator

When the great earthly fight of the titans in 8400 BC many titan species died leaving most species with only one left of them. It was survival of the fittest for everyone on every continent to see which one was gonna have a continental alpha prevail in this period.

 Every continent except for 2, Antarctica and Africa. Africa was never able to resolve their conflict until 1894 where  Ethiopian Renwer, a salamander like dragon, took over that position. Many did not like that one just took this position and took charge, so in 1931 they all attacked render in a 300 v 1, Renwer won and now she is the sole titan of Africa.

 But Antarctica was much more cruel in its way to find a continental alpha. Back in that period many titans around the world already fully evolved into a state that they can fight and sustain themselves. There were very few of these in Antarctica. Many different titans were just big bugs and lizards, with many arms or eyes, but no real power except some that could spew acid. But then there was Neptune, an ultra intelligent being (at least compared to most animals) who could freeze things just by touch, he can shoot icy beams from his mouth and from his tail that can take even lava and freeze it in 2 seconds, he is reason Antarctica has stayed cold for so long, and he likes it that way.

 Him and few other titans were fully developed to fight in Antarctica. So when he saw these other titans he immediately started to torture these poor titans, freezing their arms, biting them, killing others of their species and treating them like bugs. Later on would turn these titans into his slaves before killing all of these poor creatures.

 He would then learn the language of the penguins and be their ruler, he would torture those who even slightly disliked him, and would command them to do his bidding and if they did not, he would freeze them and shatter their body killing them. Neptune has tried to find others of his species to try and mate with them so he would have a son to take the throne once he dies,  and so far he was able to find two females of his species, but neither were able to give him a son, so he killed the 14 daughters and kept the females to be tortured, He has yet to find another one of his species that is female. He has sent out many penguins to search Antarctica and surrounding islands and when he is informed non of his species have been found, he kills the penguins that were sent out.

 He is nothing but evil, he cares about nothing but power, he is always angry and is never satisfied by anything, he does not care for life or care for the many that he leads. He had his throne built by many emperor penguins, it took 300 of them and once they finished after 234 years, he killed the remaining penguins so everybody knows that he didn't reward them for their work and that they are no more better than the peasants that collect fish, sea lions and polar bears for him to feast on. He has been planning to take over the world one day but has never gotten the opportunity, why?

Chapter 2: why has he not done nothing?

There are 2 good reasons for this, Humans and the titans. Let's start with the titans. Neptune is a good fighter, heck even better than even Carimes or Kangarus. He is even on par with Gylor in terms of fighting, but he is not as strong as him as he is slightly weaker. In fact he is slightly less durable and the only thing he has on Gylor and most titans is speed as he is pretty quick. But he will also have to deal with some other titans trying to take the throne after The main titan dies, he would have to deal with the aftermath of many different titans trying to be the new continental alpha titan. It would be the same situation for the other continental titans except Carimes as you have to kill his soul for him to truly die.

 And then there is the humans, these guys do not know how to give up and are too smart, and they will rebel and keep rebelling no matter what and Neptune is not a dumbass, he actually wants to have power over something instead of being alone so if he kills all who rebels, no one is left to rule over. And he is also afraid that humans will find a way to kill him, as when he was going to invade euroasia when they were distracted by the wars that were going on in the 1930s, A loud noise shook him to the core, it was a noise heard around the world. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki got him to wait longer as now these humans had these extinction machines that would severely damage his icy body.

Chapter 3: Epilogue 

But now he has heard Gylor has weakened from a battle recently had.. (Gylor vs the moon dragon coming out soon!)