Heart of Gold

Hwang Hyunjin, Yeji's twin brother, put his arm around Lee Minho, his friend and roommate, as the latter looked down worriedly. "He'll be alright," Hyunjin assured him. Minho put his head in his hands. "I don't... I don't know what to think, Hyunjin," he bit his lip as his forehead wrinkled. Minho's oldest cat, Soonie, had just been at the vet's office as he'd been very sick lately. The vet had said to leave Soonie there for a week to monitor the behaviours in order to provide the suitable medicine. The treatment would take a couple weeks, but Minho was told that he could visit his cat whenever.

It made him happy, only in the slightest though, that at least he was able to see Soonie, but he was worried that something bad may happen to him. Their friends, who'd been waiting in the car, jogged up to them. A blond haired guy tapped Minho's shoulder. "So, how'd it go, hyung?" He asked. Hyunjin shook his head. "Soonie's sick. He would have to stay at the vet's for the next two weeks or so," The blond nodded slowly. "Hyung, you might want to see Doongie and Dori in the car..." Minho snapped out of his daze. "Huh?"

The blond pointed to the car. "Han and Chan hyung are trying to take care of them, but uh," he paused as he thought of how to describe the behaviours. "Let's just say, they're a bit restless," Minho ran to the car and saw Han holding up Dori, and Chan petting a restless Doongie, trying to calm him down. He pursed his lips before turning to Hyunjin and the blond. "Let's go," he urged. They hurried home as Minho requested. He looked at the time. Seven. Not too late, he decided. He turned to his friends, who were putting the cats to sleep. "Do you guys want to check out that new club that just opened up?" He asked out of the blue.

Chan raised a brow. Minho sighed. "I need to get my mind off of this," he admitted. The boys all agreed, saying it'd be fun too, since they hadn't gone to clubs in close to two years now. "Yongbok-ah," Minho tapped the blond's shoulder. "Hmm?" "Can we use your car?" Yongbok nodded. "Sure," he said. Minho smiled. "Thanks man," he pat his back and walked away. Felix smiled and put on his clothes. He hoped that his hyung would be okay.

Minho's outfit:

Hyunjin's outfit:

Hyunjin's outfit:

Bangchan's outfit:

Bangchan's outfit:

Han's outfit:

Yongbok's outfit:

Yongbok's outfit:

They all went to the club

They all went to the club. Stepping out of the car, they heard the music being blasted at full volume. Han cheered as he ran into the club. The others laughed at him and followed him in. Minho headed straight for the bar, determined to get drunk to get his sick cat off his mind. He smiled brokenly at the bartender. "Hey. A shot of green chartreuse please," he bit his lip. The bartender shrugged and nodded. A few minutes later, he handed the drink, exchanging it for the hundred dollar bill.

Minho didn't waste any time and gulped the liquid, flinching as it made it's way down his throat, leaving a burning sensation in his mouth. He shook his head and poured another shot. He knew that he'd probably get drunk in the next five or six shots, so he just drank. He needed to get the stress off of his mind.

Hyunjin and Han made their way to the dance floor and started busting out moves while laughing. Chan and Yongbok were approached by two girls named Tzuyu and Sana. Chan blinked as Tzuyu pushed a heavily drunk and drowsy Sana to him. He hurried to catch her before she crumpled to the floor, laughing hysterically for no reason. Tzuyu handed him a paper. "Excuse me, you look like a nice guy. Do you mind dropping her off at her house? Me and our friends wanted to stay here a little while longer, but she's in not fit to be here," she pleaded, batting her eyelashes.

Bangchan raised an eyebrow, but complied. Although he was very confused, he agreed with Tzuyu: Sana was in no condition to stay here. He turned to Felix, who held up the car keys. He grinned and grabbed the keys. "Thanks man," he sighed, hugging his friend before picking up Sana and running out of there. Hyunjin came up to Felix. "Where did Chan hyung just run off to?" He asked, glancing at the door. Felix smiled. "He went to drop off this girl who was really drunk." Hyunjin pressed his lips together and chuckled while shaking his head.

"This man really has a heart of gold,"