I'll be back soon

The next day
"Hey, Y/n! Get ready, we are going out"
"Oh, but where, I am really tired today?
"Don't be lazy, be quick، Taha is treating us to dinner"
"What? Really!!!" Y/n who was too lazy to get up, got excited at his name.
"But why"
"Just, because we became good friends, he'll fly tomorrow to Malaysia, plus he is a busy person so we don't know when we'll meet again, so he offered to gather on a meal, now just get ready, he is waiting for us in his car"
"Oh, but who's car is it"
"It's his bodyguard's, Mr Ali (The scholar) contacted some guards for their safety" his brother replied.

In The Restaurant
They just entered a restaurant with private rooms, he chose this so that everyone can eat peacefully without being afraid of public recognizing him, but suddenly.....
"Yaaa, watch out,!!!! Your abaya!!!!!
But it was too late cause Y/n's abaya was all torn apart by getting stuck with the corner of a table.
"No way, what should I do, it's Soo embarrassing,, ahhh what should I do God please help me"  and here she felt a piece of clothe covering her, with warm hands around her she felt his touch, he slightly put his coat on, covering her with his arms and taking her to a corner, so that no one can see, he was so close to her making her heart flutter, her brother was at the parking area, and her sister went to the rest room, so he was the only one who could help her, and he did.
"It's okay, just wear it, it would be better to take off the abaya cause the torn part is so obvious, go to that room I'll check at Sameer" she smiled, she understood that he gave her space so that she can properly cover her self, he was being so considerate with her, and this was the moment she realized that she doesn't love his screen appearance anymore, she was now falling for his manly behavior, the way he notice her small movement.

The strong cent of his cologne out of his long Black coatwas driving her crazy.
  "What happened y/n, what's with your abaya" Sara and Sameer just came here....
She told them about her abaya and how Taha helped her.

At the airport
They were here to see Taha off.
"Bye, May Allah keep you safe from all dangers, when you get time visit Pakistan, we'll welcome you" Sameer said hugging Taha, they spent just few days together but became really good friends, Taha also learned a lot from him about Islam.
"Bye" she slightly nodded his head and turned around to leave, but suddenly she felt his hand on her bag pack, he stopped her by holding her bag, her heart rate increased, she felt his footsteps closer, more and more, until he was behind her and put a keychain on her bag pack's zip.
"It's a good bye gift, keep it please" his deep pleading voice fastened her breath, he stepped back, she didn't had the courage to turn around and face him, but the way he was standing, he was clearly waiting for her to say something.
"Thanks" she said in her lowest voice.
"I have a question" he said looking down instead of her face, without knowing that she find him more attractive when he is like this, a bit shy or may be modest, not looking at her directly.
She raised her eyebrows asking him to continue.
"If I promise to come back to you in a while, will you believe me, will you wait for me"?.
Her heart skipped a beat, her palms sweet and a flutter of electricity runs though her body, "what is he asking about, why would i wait for him, does he meant the same thing I am thinking about right now, is he asking me to wait for him until he comes to make me his wife, am I overthinking or......"
"I'll try to be quick as possible, so please, wait for me" she looked at him, his eyes were pleading, there was also a fear of getting rejected, a pain of separation, a hope for getting accepted, she couldn't resets his intense gaze, full of emotions.
she just followed her heart, which has refused to see him sad, and wanted a smile on his face, she nodded her head.
"Hmmm I will" her smile was the prettiest, he was relived by her answer, his heart smile and his lips too.
"Thank you" he said but she already ran away after accepting his confession.

2 months later.
BTS DECLARED THEIR ISLAM.
Hello, everyone, we are _____ news.
Let's talk now about the most important and unexpected event of the year, yes as you all know, the most popular K-pop band Bangtan soneydom has officially converted to Islam, in their interview they said that they read a novel by a Pakistani female writer named Y/n, the novel was written about religion importance and comparison, which leads the members to get interested in Islam, they contacted the writer and she answered their questions and made it clear for them, she was the one who introduced them to Mr Ali, a famous Islamic scholar in Korea, he helped them getting out of Korea to prevent any danger, then they announced their Religions via their Instagram and twitter accounts, as expected the whole media went crazy but unexpectedly the response from the most dangerous fandom Army was positive, cause many of them are muslims, and many said that they respect their idols decision, but still there is a group of army who are so much angry, they even threatened the members, and also tried to attack their houses, but BTS strongly declared that religion is their own decision, and they won't change it even if they were kill.ed., they said that they are very thankful to every person who prayed for their Islam, and specially y/n, they also said that they will focus on Islam for a while, then think about their personal life.
That's it for today.
Let's meet after a break.
Her father turned off the TV, then smiled at y/n.
"Congratulations, your hardworking gave it's fruit"
She smiled back: "Thank you baba, if it wasn't for you and mama I couldn't be here" her whole family knew about it now.

"Hi, y/n, long time no see, I am coming as I promised, but what about you, did you kept your promise" she got excited after reading his email after a long time.
"What? Is he is traveling here, but why there is no news, is he running again secretly" she was confused but his next email made it clear.
"It's not just me, all of us are coming, but you are the only one who know about this right now, we'll announce it in few days" she smiled, cause she understood that he was trying to repay her for hiding everything the last time.

1 week later
Y/n's excitement level was so high, cause her crush is going to visit her house for the first time and also meet her parents, though he was coming as Sameer's friend, but she was a bit afraid, what if her parents didn't liked him, but what's the purpose of dislike if he didn't asked them about her.
"Taha is here!" Maha announced and she ran to the balcony, where he was standing with all his hyungs, wearing a white Arabic jubba, smiling brightly, she was too lost that she couldn't felt that he was looking up, he saw her looking at him intensely, he smiled at her, she blushed seeing him smile and ran away.

To be continued........

Soooo I am really really sorry for being soooo much late, and still being unable to post a long part but believe me guys, I wasn't upset or angry like i said before, it's just that my phone stopped working the next day, and just came back from the repair shop, and that's the reason I couldn't post last few days, though not many readers were waiting but still Thank you MeerabAli635 and HasinaShah for waiting.
Hope you'll enjoy this one, and I'll try hard to post the next parts soon.
Your writer
Kim_Hadia