Part 1 🥶

It was a nice lovely evening for nikolaihater, the sunsets pretty, the wind blowing softly againist the lovely flowers, and everythings nice when nikolaihater suddenly stumbles across a nikolaifan!!!😱😱 "brotha eugh" Nikolaihater whispers to themselves, "EXCUSE ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" nikolai hater swiftly turns around to see Nikolaifan screeching at them "I was just uhm, talking to myself, yeah totally" Nikolaihater mumbles, scared to start any drama on this lovely evening. Their day was going well but this abomination just HAD to turn it for the both of them. "Yeah you think im dumb?" Nikolailover replies. "No uhm of course not." Nikolaihater feels bad for probably hurting her feelings. "Well say uh, since this is surely a lovely friday, may i take you out to dinner as an apology?" they managed to say, realizing that Nikolailover had that level 10 gyatt and they were tryna take her out to dinner "Uhm, okay? well when?" Nikolailover says. "Are you dumb? i said tonight." Nikolaihater says. "Okay okay, dont be such a bitch" Nikolailover yells. "Okay so tonight at 8:30pm, you BETTER be ready, and be lucky you even get this opportunity, i mean i AM a one of akind 🤭" And then nikolaihater walks away.

At 8:30pm, Nikolaihater walks in with the most at atrocious looking, stunning, amazing, glorious, beautiful, back arching attire ever seen. "I didnt think you would ACTUALLY show up let alone dress nice.  "Excuse me? I am a person to my word, NOT A LIAR, anyways, lets order". im hungry." Nikolaihater replies. The waiter walks up to take their order. "Hello, how may i help you two?" the waiter says. "Okay yes so uhm ill have the XXXXXXXXL steak with a XXXXL spirte and a 100 pack cookie" Nikolaihater says "and ill take a salad with ice cold water please" Nikolailover adds on "Alright i will be back with your food" The waiter says while side eyeing Nikolaihater because who the fuck is that much of a bigback to order all that damn food that we BOTH know theyre probably not gonna finish? "Goddamn why are you ordering so much food? you got the money to pay for allat?" Nikolailover asks. "No, were gonna run out after he gives us the bill, dumbass." Nikolaihater replies. "Okay? how are you gonna order all that food and not even pay for it? ☠️" Nikolailover adds on. "Alrighr heres your food and drinks, i will come back to give you the bill after your meal." the waiter says, walking off."

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN THEYRE DONE EATING BECAUSE I AINT WRITING ALL THAT LIKE I SAID THE LAST TIME

"Mmmm, that was so buss" Nikolaihater says. "I agree, i never knew a SALAD could be that bussing." Nikolailover replies "Alright you two, heres your bill and i will be right back just let me know when you have sorted it out." The waiter says. "We aint paying for shit dumbass loser" Nikolaihater mumbles as theyre getting up. "Okay so you know i can just pay for the food right?" Nikolailover says "Nah shawty you tripping we just not gon pay" Nikolaihater replies as they are getting up ready to turn" "HEY GET BACK HERE YOU DIDNT PAY" the hostess yells out while watching the couple run out the restaurant

——————————
Summary: Okay so after that
they are banned frim that restaurant for life
and they have 2 lovely sons
and get married on a beach house
and yeah imma write part 2 when i feel like it

TO BE CONTINUED. (or not)