'movie night'🍋🍋🍋

I am lying on my bed in a small red and black lingerie set as my dorm floor was so hot, small sounds could be heard from other people's apartments such as movies, laughter, snoring but my apartment was silent. Not many people knew me.. or so i thought

*i hear a knock at my door and i stand up to see who it is, walking over to the door i check the time, 9:39PM, i think to myself, 'who wants to bother me at this time of night'*

*i open the door and peep round the side as i am practically naked, i see kirishima*

'oh, Kirishima is it?' *i smile as i see him, tall and muscular with jet red hair

'Hey y/n' *he says smiling to reveal his teeth*
'i wondered if you wanted to come to mine and bakugo's apartment'

*i smile nervously*
'what for?'

*he chuckles*
'to watch a movie with us, everyone else is sleeping or busy'

'give me a minute i'll be right out'
*i smile as i shut the door*

*i slip on some joggers and a hoodie and grab some snacks and put on some slippers and open the door again*
'ready!' *i smile at him*

*we walk up the hallway and up some stairs towards their dorm and open the door*

*as we get in i see a, handsome, muscular blond sitting on a fluffy black couch, the room is decorated with lights and vines*

*bakugo stands up and he is much taller than both of us*
'who's this little one'
*his tone is raspy and deep*

*i smile holding the snacks*
'i'm y/n*

*they sit down on the couch as i go into the kitchen to put the popcorn in the microwave, i peep round the corner to see them and they are sat down, they left a small space for me inbetween them, they are both manspreading and both have their arms on the back of the couch*

*i finish the popcorn and bring it with me and i squeeze inbetween them, my leg touching both of theirs and i feel flustered*

'what are we watching then'
*i ask looking at both of them*

'how about a horror'
*kirishima says*

*we put on a horror and we all dig into the popcorn*

🍋🍋🍋🍋

*around 30 minutes later i keep catching eyes with Bakugo and i can see he's staring at me, i feel him place his hand on my thigh and i breath in heavily, Kirishima notices this and puts his hand on my other thigh, my body trembles as their hands make their way up to my inner thigh*

'g-guys..' i whine as i am getting flustered

*bakugo grabs my chin and makes me face him, his breath is hot on my face and he brings me closer, his hand working its way up my leg still, he pulls me in for a kiss, his lips wet and his tongue sliding into my mouth, kirishima takes the popcorn off my lap and places it on the floor*

*i moan into bakugos mouth as kirishima takes off my joggers and reveales my red lace thong*

'is this okay' kirishima asks, softly touching my leg

*i break away from this kiss and nod at him, kirishima grabs my face and pulls me closer to kiss him, his hot breath on my face and he also slides his tongue inside, swirling it around and i moan softly, bakugo gets on his knees and spreads my legs, i try to look at what he's doing but kirishimas grip is so tight on my face i can't move, i keep kissing him as i feel my thong slide to the side, a finger slides inbetween my folds and i let out a small moan*