Prologue

This chapter is mostly what I believe the timeline of NinjaGO is, plus the addition towards the element of magic.

I don't own Ninjago, but I own Chrome as my Original Character. Ninjago is owned by LEGO.

Disclaimer: This story is rated M for Mature audiences. There will be heavy swearing, sexual scenes, and other themes as such. If you feel uncomfortable with these themes, this story is not for you.

[PROLOGUE]

(ONI, DRAGON, AND MAGIC)

Long ago, before all 16 realms, there were Oni and Dragon. They existed in the first realm of creation. The Dragon had the power over the elements, the power to create. The Oni, on the other hand, had the power to destroy. The keep those two in check, the users of Magic kept the balance of both Light and Dark.

 The keep those two in check, the users of Magic kept the balance of both Light and Dark

The Masters of Magic could also bend the elements, but also destroy like the Oni. Unlike the two, however, the magic users tried to use words to solve their problems instead of needless violence. That being said, they wouldn't be afraid to harm someone if it meant that the world would be safe.

One day, however, that all changed. It changed when a child was born of both Oni and Dragon. This caused chaos in the first realm, making both the Oni and the Dragons fight over the child to join their side. To make him a weapon against the other.

The child, though, wasn't swayed by either side, and kept neutral throughout the struggle. This was the wrong idea, though, when the two started to fight yet each other and causing a war to break out. The humans who survived in the First Realm, were forced to flee and hide to survive from their battles.

Following soon after the boy, a girl was born that carried both the light and darkness balanced within her. The masters of magic tried to hide her away, but the Oni and Dragon soon found out, and attacked the masters of magic. They were exterminated, all except the child.

The war lasted for years, until the two children stepped in the way. The boy of Oni and Dragon, had enough of the senseless violence, and, along with the last master of magic, banished themselves from the first realm, and towards another realm.

(THE CHAOS REALM: WOJIRA AND NYAD)

The realm the two were sent too was once of chaos. Violent storms, and restless seas seemed to be the only thing that existed in this world.
That was the farthest from the truth, however.

For you see, in the endless sea, there is a serpent. A serpent of both wind and water, and the reason this realm is so chaotic in the first place. This serpent has been rampaging through the endless sea since the dawn of the realms creation. Terrorizing the islanders on what little land there was, and the Merlopians in the deep seas.