Two

The two entered the office to find another Goblin sitting there. "Ah, Mister Potter, good to see you have finally come," Griphook said, and Harry frowned.

"I wasn't aware I was supposed to come in the first place," He said, and Griphook frowned.

"I see," he said, pulling out some papers and placing them on the table. "I called you here so we could talk about your inheritance after your seventeenth birthday," he said, and Harry frowned.

"But my birthday is in July; it's June now," Harry replied, confused.

"Yes, we were made aware of something amiss in your documents and that your birthday has already passed; that is why we wanted you here," Griphook said, and Harry nodded.

"What do I need to do?" He asked. Griphook slid the papers towards him.

"Five drops of blood on each paper," He instructed, and Harry nodded, picking up the indicated knife and slitting his finger, dropping the blood on one of the papers. They watched as the blood swirled and formed words. Harry picked up the paper and read it as Draco read over his shoulder.

'fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Azar Emanuel Riddle

Mother: Severus Snape

Father: Tom Riddle

Godfather: Lucius Malfoy, Rodolfus LeStrange, Rabastan Lestrange

Godmother: Lily Potter (Nee Evans),

Godbrother: Draco Malfoy

Mate(s): UNKNOWN (NOT YET CHOSEN)

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Slytherin

Riddle

Prince

Creature Inheritance: Vampire {unlocked previously blocked by (by Albus Dumbledore)}

Master of: Death

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore(Void)'

Harry placed down the paper and stared blankly ahead." He was talking about me," he muttered, and Draco looked at him.

"Who was talking about you?" Draco asked.

"Snape, he was sitting by the Black Lake talking about missing his son," Hart said, looking up at him. He was talking about me!" he said.

"They have missed you," Draco said, and Harry sighed before picking up the other paper and reading it.

"Vaults:

1000 galleons a month to Molly Weasley

1000 galleons a month to Ron Weasley

1000 galleons a month to Arthur Weasley

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger.'

"They have been taking your money, too!!" Draco exclaimed, snatching the paper and reading it over.

"Get everything back with 70% interest," Draco said, slamming the paper on the table.

"I-I, what am I going to do?" Harry asked, and Draco sighed.

"First, we get those blocks removed," Draco said, and Harry nodded in agreement.

Griphook nodded and took Harry to another room. Where they performed a ritual to take the blocks off.

When they were removed, Harry had dark red eyes, pitch-black hair, and pale skin. He was a few inches taller, making him the same height as Draco.

"You looked like both of them," Draco said, looking at him. "It's weird,"

"Let's get this over with and head back to Hogwarts," Harry said, going over to Griphook, who was waiting by the door.

When they were done, they exited the bank and headed to the Leaky Cauldron With Harry wearing glamor on him. "Where have you two been?" Severus asked once he saw them enter.

"Sorry uncle," Draco said, "We had gotten caught up in shopping." He said, and Snape shook his head.

"Let's go," He said, leading them to the floo.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 610

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 7 am

When are you reading this?