3

Once Mrs. Awa came back into the room, she had a folder in her hand. "So we just tallied up all of the body counts. One couple has actually broken a record for that game by a land-slide." She spoke impressively before she looked at Reina and Avery. "Well done you two, because of your large tally of bodies you two will be dictating the game of Red Light/ Green light that will be orchestrated in the gym."

The two of them looked stunned before they shrugged it off unlike Jake who was shocked. "Excuse me Mrs. Awa, may I ask what their body count is if it's not confidential?" Jake asked with his hand up

"You may, none of this is a secret. But their body count is 35 people. The most that we've ever seen has been 15." She said with a smile

Jake looked at his sister. "Holy shit."

"Now come with me, all of you. It is time for the third game to start." Mrs. Awa said happily

The lot of them left and Reina stayed close to Avery, when they got to the gym they were the last class to do so. Avery and Reina talked about what type of system they wanted and chose to have Avery call Red Light as Reina called Green light. They had a black line in front of them that the others had to pass to be safe. When they were told to start, both of them turned around as Reina called Green light. They counted to four before turning around as Avery called Red light.

Both of them saw that Jake was in the middle of the gym with his soul mate not far behind him while the others were still close to the starting line. The two of them knew that Jake and his soulmate would make it so they turned back around as Reina called Green light once more. After counting to Four they turned around as Avery called Red light. When they did Reina smiled and giggled seeing that her brother was right by her. She patted his shoulder. "Good big bro." She said happily

She then turned around with Avery as she called Green light and instantly saw her brother and his soulmate pass the line. After counting to four they turned around as Avery called Red light once more. That time they saw two people trying to creep around and called them out, they stayed put for a bit to see who else they could get out before turning back around once more. After ten more times of doing so 60% of the original population of people who were in the Gym had passed the line, the other 40% lied dead on the ground.

When they got back to the classroom they saw that all of those from their class had made it through. Mrs. Awa clapped her hands as she came back into the room. "Well done all of you, you've passed the third game. Next will be the second part of 'Guess that popular song' but instead of four songs you now will have to guess eight, and the strikes have gone down from three to one. You all may still help one another just please guess carefully or you will die."

Once Mrs. Awa left the lot of them began to help one another with their songs, the songs went from being rock and pop songs to being Country and Rap songs-which weren't songs that Reina or Avery listened to. So they had to depend on the help of those around them, especially Jack who was very helpful to them. None of them ended up dying due to working together to keep being alive. Once Mrs. Awa came back she was happy to see that all ten couples were still alive.

"Very good, all of you! I'm so happy you listened to me!" She said happily as she placed her hands together. "Now time for the fifth game, it will be hide and seek. At random soul mate duo's will be given a mark to show that they are either hiders or seekers. The seekers are to kill the hiders. The mark of the hiders is a smiley face, the mark of the Seekers is an angry face. The couple who find the most people will be granted pardon from the sixth game. Best of luck to all of you."

All of them looked above their heads, Reina's eyes widened seeing that she was a seeker-which meant that Avery was one as well. She then looked at her brother. "Bro?"

"I'm a seeker you?"

"Sames."

"Thank gods I don't have to kill my baby sister..." He muttered with a sigh

Avery looked around and saw that those who had the hider symbol already fled out of the room. "Looks like we have to go and find our classmates and anyone else who has a smiley face." Avery said as he noted that their mark went onto their hand for everyone to see

"Yeah take Reina and go down the halls you two went through before Bre and I will take the other two."

Avery nodded his head and the two couples left out. Reina didn't waste time looking in lockers, in classrooms and in places within the rooms. By doing so she ended up killing over ten people just by finding them and touching them. Avery started to do the same on the other side of the same hall which made him wrack up the same amount of people as her.

By the time they ended up at the end of the second hall they were told to report back to the room and the markings disappeared off of their hands. The two of them held hands as they went back to the classroom only to see that none of the people from their class was able to be found. Reina blinked her eyes a few times. "Where did you guys hide?!" She asked shocked

"We were almost found by your brother if the announcement wasn't made." One of the females said weakly

"And he passed by me and four others." A male said shaking his head

Mrs. Awa came into the room with a smile. "Avery, Reina, well done you two! I'm so proud that you two were so precise with your seeking! You two ended up racking up 25 people each! Which is more than anyone else ever did! You two are exempt from the sixth game." She said happily