Fifteen

Azar walked with his family down Diagon Alley. It was a week before school started, for Draco, that is. Azar still hasn't decided if he is going back.

The group contained Lucius, Tom, Draco, Severus, Viktor, and Azar to say they were drawing a lot of attention to themselves would be an understanding statement.

They had come to get school books but had stayed after to walk around and browse the stores.

They decide to split up for a little, Azar was on his way to the park when he felt he was being followed.

Turning around he didn't see anything. Frowning he turned around to continue walking but stumbled over something.

Looking down, he saw a pup, but he could tell it wasn't just any pup. This one reeked of death. Kneeling down, Azar eyed the pup. "Cerberus?" he asked hesitantly, and the puppy yipped before launching itself at him and licking him.

Standing with the puppy in his hand Azar made his way to the park. There he spots his family.

"Did you get a dog?" Severus asked, seeing the puppy in his son's arms.

"No, this is Cerberus," Azar said, holding the pup out. "He is Sephtis's dog," he said, as Draco started petting the dog.

"Let's get home," Tom said, and they apparted away.

It was much later after dinner and Azar was in his room. He felt the room get cold and looked up.

Sephtis stood in the room with a huge pout on his face and a sad look. Jumping up, Azar quickly went to him.

"Love," He said, wrapping his arms around him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't find Cerberus," Sephtis mumbled, flopping down on the bed, and Azar sighed in relief that nothing was severely wrong.

"Look out the window," He said, and Sephtis looked at him before getting up and peeking out the window and sighing.

He snapped his finger, and Cerberus appeared in the room; the deity glared at him, causing him to whimper.

"Do you know how worried I was? You can't just disappear like that. I have been looking for you all day," Sephtis said, and Cerberus gave him puppy eyes. "No, that won't work," he said, and the pup's other two heads appeared with the same look.

"Fuck," Sephtis groaned, "Fine, go play," he mumbled, and Cerberus disappeared back outside, where he was playing with Draco and Viktor in the garden.

Sephtis watched for a while before looking at Azar who was sitting on the bed, "Azar," He said, and the red-eyed male looked up at him. "When are we going to mate?" He asked and Azar frowned, his eyes roamed his face before his face went blank.

"Whenever you're ready," He replied, and Sephtis bit his lip.

"What if I'm ready now?" He asked, and Azar raised a brow.

"Are you?" He asked.

"I-yes I'm ready"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 459

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 1:30 pm

When are you reading this?