⟨06⟩ Dead And Gone??

"Hello, am I speaking to Mr. Yang Jungwon?" An unfamiliar voice on the phone asked.

"Yes, who is this?" He asked back.

"I'm calling on behalf of....Lee Heeseung? Do you know him?"

"Yeah, he's my.....what about him?"

"I think it's better you come and see for yourself, I've sent you the location" The call ended with a beep sounds as Jungwon tried to figure if the call might've been a scammer. He decided to go for the sake of Heeseung.

However, he wouldn't go alone, but with his friend, Park Jay, who was more than happy to accompany him.

"Is this it?" Jay asked as they seemed to near a white retro-looking building.

"I think so" The closer they went towards the building, the more people there seemed to be in it.

Only once they were in it did they realise, this was a crime scene.
A certain group of people were surrounding something or rather, someone.

The both made their way through the crowd with Jungwon's heart beating faster than ever, when he saw the sight that he had dreaded the most- A dead body.

Not just anybody's, it was Lee Heeseung's. He fell on his knees, his eyes wide open in horror.

"That's not him, is it? Did he have some secret twin or something? That can't be him, he can't die, he's a vampire, right?" He was now hyperventilating.

"Jungwon, calm down, please, I know this is too much, but you're saying absolute rubbish right now" Jay bent down to his level as the surrounding crowd stepped back from the forensic team pushing them to the side.

"We found a letter on the table which gave us your number, that's how we called you. We're really sorry for your loss, but I think there's something you need to see" One of them spoke.

"What is it?" Jungwon asked, red eyes filled with tears as he looked where the person pointed.

It was Heeseung's hand, clutching a piece of paper. He slowly took the letter with one hand and held the dead fingers tight with the other.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓰 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝔀𝓸𝓷,

𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓐𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮, 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽.
𝓘'𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓲𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓼𝓸, 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰.
𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮.
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 f𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓽? 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮... 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 it 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷. 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮.

𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮, 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮?

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,
𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰

"No....no, no, no! Why?!" Jungwon screamed. He held Heeseung's hand right as he hugged the ice-cold dead body.

Jay just stood there, watching his friend's pathetic condition.

There was nothing any of them could do.

"Sir, please step away so we can perform the postportem" one of the people from the forensic team said due to which Jay tried to gently pull away Jungwon.

"Wait, give me a minute" The boy pleaded as he spoke into Heeseung's ear-

"I don't believe that you're dead, you told me you're a vampire, I know you're somewhere out there, but for now, I'll try to forget you, only because I have a feeling that I'm going to see you once again, goodbye for now, Heeseung" Jungwon left after taking the white rose which was placed between his lips. He had finally stopped crying.