Chapter 150

seokjin and hoseok passed by at the same time. When the two of them noticed the young man standing before the bonsai, they were both immediately dumbstruck.

The young man appeared to be around twenty years old. He carried himself with grace and had skin as soft and fair as snow. His figure was stunningly gorgeous.

his eyes were especially bright, beautiful and lively. It was as though he could speak with his gaze alone. His brows were slightly curved and his ink-black hair ended right around his shoulder. He had a unique, noble aura, just like that of an angel that had ascended on earth. His pure beauty left one unwilling to taint him.

 His pure beauty left one unwilling to taint him

“he’s too beautiful!” seokjin and hoseok exclaimed almost at the same time

Taehyung glanced at their dumbstruck expressions. He indifferently continued trimming the bonsai in front of him.

Seokjin returned to himself and immediately approached him. He put on his signature smile and greeted him especially warmly. “Hi! Beautiful .”

Taehyung was too lazy to deal with him and did not even bother to glance at him.

Seokjin was not at all upset about being ignored by a world-class beauty.

He brought his name card out and offered it to him. “I’m Kim seokjin, CEO Jeon's personal doctor here at the Jeon Villa. I’m also a medical consultant at more than ten different famous hospitals at the city centre.”

After sharing his own background, normally, with his outstanding achievements, most beautiful person would treat him with respect and be willing to speak to him.

Despite not receiving any response, seokjin's smile remained dazzling. “Beautiful , may I know your name? Could we become friends?”

Taehyung shot him a look as though he was especially lame. He then turned to a shorter bonsai and began trimming it.

“You are...” seokjin scanned his outfit.

Although he was wearing a conservative and simple dress, he appeared especially noble and graceful.