Chapter 1

Hailey's POV

Drew hits his vapes, then kisses me putting the smoke in my mouth. I hold it for a moment before blowing it out. We were skipping in the bathrooms since we both hate science. We were in the boys room because what boy goes into the girls room.

"You know i love you, but what if we get caught?" I said not being too worried but still questioning if it could happen.

He took another puff and blows it out. The smoke cloud billows out his mouth, like a freight train through a small town.

"If they see me they won't care, my parents partner with them, remember?" Drew asked confidently

"Okay, but what about me? They'll call my parents." I said

"Love, don't worry, if you're with me they won't care." He said with a fond smile before he hands me the vape.

"D'you want it?" He asks seeing that I'm stressed.

"Yeah, please that would help a lot." I reply with a small giggle towards the end.

I hit once and it calms me down a lot. I know it's not exactly healthy but it helps.

The bell rings for lunch and we make our way out into the crowd. We make sure to leave at different times so there's no suspicion about us.

Me and Drew have been dating since the beginning of junior year. Once Drew found out about Zoey's sugar daddies she made a deal with her. If he kept that a secret then he could date someone else while "dating" her. Only the jomies plus Zoey and Lia know we're dating. Well also mom and Milly but that's it I think.

I leave first because I have to eat lunch quickly to make it to the club meeting. When I make it to the lunch room I look for Zander and Luke. I find them at our usual table and I make my way to them.

"There you are!" Zander exclaims.

"We were waiting for you." He says while rolling his eyes.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, I had to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Sure you did." Zander said annoyed.

"Whatever, Im hungry." I said. I really was hungry, I didn't eat breakfast this morning.

"You guys wanna hear a joke?" Drew says from a different table.

"What's the difference between a pedophile and acne? One waits until you're thirteen to come on your face." Drew says and all the jomies slap their hands over their mouths trying not to laugh.

The jokes that he told across the room were revolting and far too loud.

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

Oki that's this so far! I'm gonna try to ease into the next lyric but it might take the whole next chapter. I hope you enjoy this so far and if you have any improvements for my writing please comment. Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 421