DREAM

They say it's better to be stuck in another world where everything is just fiction, an image created by your desires. It must be better in books? But better in a human imagination, they call it a DREAM.

"Dream?" A voice echoes in the minds, inside her consciousness, it whisper's low.

"Yes." The depth of the darkness whispered back.

In a Dream everything you've wished and wanted is granted, you can call this your Dream world. Where everything is just a made up scene by your mind.

"Is it a good thing or bad thing?" She asked again in a low voice.

"..." The darkness doesn't speak back. But showed her what is it.

In the glipse of the darkness not from far away, a glimmering ball of light float in place. She took a step, slowly walking in an empty space, where the ground is like a wide ocean but can be stepped on. There she stood standing in the dark, looking at the light ahead.

She then walks slowly, and continued until she ran her way to the light, she kept running but it seems the light is also getting far away in the matter of time she takes every step. She thinks of giving up, but she knows, she have to get her answers.

She hopes and believe this is what darkness is telling her, she have to kept running, she wants to know the world where everything is not always in the dark.

The darkness is amused and surprised by the girl's bravery. At that moment as she, who kept running through the light finally arrives, and as she slowly touch the light.

With a slight touch of her hands the ball of light shakes violently and shrinks into a tiny golden yellow butterfly, as it flaps its wings small particles like glitters shines and scatterers wherever it's going. As the butterfly touch the ground the seemingly cold ocean turns into a green grass, and the whole area slowly showed it's lightness.

The dark cold place that seems to be filled with nothing is now turned into a new world. The floor that was once a cold vast ocean turns into land with green grass and plants, the sky that was once dark has now have it's light, the space that were once empty has now meet it's breeze.

Everything was so much like a fantasy, like this could only exist in this place. But exclude that thought, if ever I was also just part of this world I would gladly accept it and live in here happily.

Was her thought, as she explores the new world, the new home she had found. In the vast greeny field there stand a tall tree. It was alone the only tree living in that place. It was so tall it covered a big shadow by it's branches and leaves.

As she stares and admired the tall tree, there she saw a man's shadow standing underneath the big tree. She got curious so she followed her intuition, she gets closer to this figure and as she's getting closer she saw more clearly. It isn't like what she had expected but instead the figure was so familiar to her but she can't remember what is it.

She feels attracted by it's presense, it gives her comfort for some reason, she thought this thing, this figure, is very important to her but she don't know why.

As she stands behind it, she vaguely recall someone who's similar to this figure. But this figure she doesn't know what it is, it is clearly just like a scribble on a paper. This figure emits a very special person.

She got even more curious so she take the courage and got even closer. She knew this entity won't harm her.

And she tries to do so this figure turned around to face her, it mumbles something, she was shocked. This entity can't speak like normal people, it sound more like a gurgle, this can't be even called a language. A human can never understand what it speaks, but she understands it, she doesn't know why. It's more like if this is really the person that's important to her, there are only two options it could be her family or the love of her life. She would want it to speak like what the entity said.