⟨07⟩ A beam of light and a voice in the darkness

____________

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
그 빛은 나의 눈 가렸지

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
But I go now 꿈을 좇아

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐞
Dive into red sun, no loe

𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬
수많은 stars 수많은 달

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
질문의 숲속을 헤매던 나

𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
어둠 속의 저 빛을 따라왔어

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
가는 선 너머의 날 부르는 너

𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
널 부르는 나

____________

"Where are you taking me?" Heeseung asked. They seemed to be in a forest, a never ending one.

As he looked up, he saw the pitch-black sky, filled with stars and moons, and suddenly the two of them came to a halt.

"Why are we here?" He asked once again.

"We are here because no one's going to come here. Wanna know why? Because it simply doesn't exist" Just as all the times before, Heeseung understood nothing.

That's when he looked to the front and saw a thick beam of sunlight coming in.

"Go ahead" Sunoo said as the boy followed the light. When he came closer he heard screams coming from it. Not just anyone's screams, Yang Jungwon's screams. He seemed to be shouting and crying in pain- pain of losing someone. That's when it hit Heeseung- He was crying for him.

"Ooh, you wanna talk to him?" Sunoo asked as the other boy ran towards the voice, soon tripping down and not being able to move further because of an invisible line.

"That should keep you motivated enough. Now, if you do as I say and give me what I want, you'll be free to enter back into the world
without hurting your dear Jungwon in any way"

"What do you want, you demon?!" He was almost in tears hearing Jungwon cry.

"I'm not a demon, I'm just trynna help you out and you just have to pay back the favour"

"What favor?" He asked, as Sunoo gave him a wicked smile which made him feel uneasy.