Who is this?

Leslie was walking down the street with Isabel for their daily walks. "Les, can we go to the library?" asked Isabel. Leslie look surprised. Isabel hated books. "I thought you hated books...anyway, maybe tomorrow.". Isabel and Leslie took a turn to the right, went straight towards the stop sign, crossed the street and arrived at a small, brick house. Leslie opened the door with her keys and Isabel ran in bumping into Leslie. " Isabel Gracia López ! ¿Qué diablos . Uf, se puede ir en la sala de estar y sentarse y ver algunos Dora o lo que los niños ven." As you may know now, they speak Spanish and English. Leslie walked to the living room and seen Isabel watching Spanish soap opreas. " Papá, no me dejes . Te amo ... pero i puede que he utilizado para .... dinero. No puedo." said Isabel as she imitated the dramatic woman begging for her husband to stay with her. Leslie looked at the cable box and it was 9:00 am. Leslie walked into kitchen and started to make some English muffins and bacon for breakfast. Ring, Ring, Ring! The house phone was ringing. Isabel walks towards the phone and picked it up. Isabel heard music in the background, "Hello?" said the woman on the phone. "Hello, who is this?" The woman hesitated, "Um...I'm...Marie Johnson...and you have won a...um....-" Isabel looked at the phone and she had hung up. Isabel walked back to the couch and continued watching "Love to Lose". Leslie was done making breakfast. "Isabel, breakfast is done!" yelled Leslie. Isabel ran to the table and looked at her plate in delight. "Mmm" said Isabel. " Si mamá estuviera aquí él gritar a usted para no comer! Ahora comer!" yelled Leslie.