Calm before Storm [REMAKE]

REMAKE:

With a sigh, Oikawa murmured, "Iwa-chan's busy studying for the exams next week." Stepping out of his home, he made his way to the store, craving ice cream to beat the relentless heat of the day.

THUMP

With a thumping sound, Oikawa looked at the man that he bumped with. He was going to apologize first but the man beat him to it "Ah— I'm sorry" The man hurriedly apologized as he scrambled away from Oikawa.

Oikawa stared at the man's back for a moment before he could utter "No problem..." He didn't mind being bumped at, but is there something wrong with Oikawa? The man looked pale as he looked at the brunette.

The brunette Oikawa shrugged as if he knew nothing and proceeded to enter the convenience store to buy ice cream and might stay for a moment to cool down from the hot weather outside.

As Oikawa paid his things and sat on the chair, he opened the Ice cream wrapper before he stared at the window outside "Man, the outside surely feels hot" he commented while taking a bite of an ice cream.

He blinked several times.

What . . .

Well, surely blinking many times doesn't make Oikawa hallucinate?

Because Oikawa saw another reflection of himself, not really? This guy's appearance was nothing like Oikawa's.

Confusion swept over him as his eyes widened at the reflection staring back at him—or rather, the reflection that wasn't him at all.

A guy with dark blue hair and light blue eyes, clad in an odd shirt, mirrored his expression perfectly. Blinking, the image vanished, leaving his reflection in its wake. "Huh... that's weird... maybe I'm just seeing things," Oikawa muttered, trying to shake off the bizarre encounter.

Finishing his ice cream, the brunette heads back home, hoping to push aside the strange encounter that had unsettled him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

BLINK

Oikawa curled up to his bed, as his face was scrunched up. Trying to sleep for tomorrow's day, he was about to reach out his pillow only to feel grass touching his skin...

Grass touching his skin......

Grass touching his.......

Grass touching.......

Grass.....

Grass.......?

GRASS???

"Wait, what!? I was not supposed to be here!" Oikawa's eyes opened as he surveyed his unfamiliar surroundings.

"And where am I!?" he panicked, scanning the area for any signs of recognition. He heard footsteps approaching and quickly braced himself, his hand instinctively reaching for something in his back pocket.

As Oikawa reached into his pocket, his fingers closed around a strange, small knife-like object. "This is a weird knife," he thought to himself, studying it carefully, his mind racing with questions about how he ended up in this unfamiliar place and why he now possessed such an odd weapon.

"Is this a dream? This must be a dream" Oikawa muttered as he looked at his surroundings as if he got teleported, that's impossible scientific theory though. So it must be a dream.

"Hey, what are you muttering about?"

Oikawa let out a startled shriek as he heard someone speaking behind him. Whirling around, he found himself face-to-face with a young boy.