🌺TILL I GET YOU 🌺 2

Enjoy .

.......

Jungkook's eyes couldn't look away from the pretty male on his couch. He looked so unreal .

So ethereal and he looked so breakable like glass. Maybe he should touch and feel his soft looking skin.

You know just to make sure it's not plastic . Yeah he also agrees that he sounds creepy as hell.

But the boy looks illegal. Is he even human , jungkook kneeled down staring at the pretty boy for about ten minutes now.

Finally looking away . He sighs what the hell is wrong with him. Never in his entire life has he felt this way for someone .

Yes he has felt attraction but through the  body and not the...........hear- ...no the mind.  He is only thinking about the male.

His heart is definitely not pumping loudly looking at the boy shift in his sleep and slowly open his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Jungkook is just frozen as the boy blinks at him continuously before.  "AHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE IS IN MY HOUSE ....MRS LEE HELP " He quickly covered J imin's mouth who bit  the inside of his palm.

"Fuck..." he hissed , Jimin jumped on him spinning him around so he was face the floor with his hand crossed at his back , while he sits on top of him.

"Ouch , ouch ...fuck let go that fucking hurts "

"Next time you won't break into my house fucker "

"This is not your house psycho "

J imin looked around and -. "Shit...l am so sorry gosh l am so stupid please..."

"Get the fuck of me " Jimin quickly got of the ...older , he was tall and had a build body soo...yeah.

Plus he was gorgeous. Seriously Jimin had never seen anyone that handsome , is he from heaven or some shit.

Jungkook groaned standing up. Wow he has hella power despite looking so small. "Are you from heaven "

Jungkook was dumbfounded as if Jimin realised his question . He blushed and bowed. "I am sorry "

Jungkook's eyes softened. "Its okay l would have done the same in your place "

"But what am l doing here " his eyes were darting around the...mansion . This looked like a damn castle.

"Well after you.....well bumped into me you fainted "

"Oh l am sorry for putting my hands on you like that "

He bowed yet again . This boy is really pure and innocent. Jungkook nodded and sat him down before heading into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate .

"So what's your name " jungkook asked sitting next to Jimin despite being in a mansion with many couches .

"Jimin. Park Jimin and you "

"I am Jeon Jungkook " Jimin froze. His cup almost falling out of his hand. This was Jeon Jungkook the youngest billionaire in Asia .

Wow he really looked hotter and much more handsome in person.  But how did he not notice the older male .

He must say with all the researc- ...okay stalking he did on him. He should be able to notice him.

J imin had a serious crush on him . But he knew him and The Jeon Jungkook in a relationship never ever going to happen.

So he buried his feelings and started looking for someone who can make his heart beat faster like he did and like Jungkook does.

"You are jeon jungkook "

"You know me ? "

"Seriously hyung everyone know you "

"Hyung? ..." Jimin blushed. "Yeah you are older than me right "

"How older are you " . "23 and you are 26 ".

"So you even know my age "

"Shut up "

"I guess you also know more about me but l don't know about you "

"And you shouldn't " jungkook was now leaning closer to Jimin, who backed away .

"But what if l want to "  their faces were a few inches apart .

"And what if l don't want you to know "

"I will know "

...

TO BE CONTINUED

Y'all please vote . Thx for voting .and for reading.