𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

{Helloooo~ so i am here again with a new story idea idk why but my mind keeps making weird ass stories and i had to do it otherwise I will forgot it afterwards ಥ_ಥ ..... Anyways hope y'all enjoy the reading time ty ly byee :) }

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Choi fucking Beomgyu!!"

The changing room door was slammed open by no other than his biggest enemy Kang Taehyun, to be honest beomgyu doesn't hate him that much but sometimes that guy is too much to handle.

"What is it kang?"

"Don't act innocent choi, you know damn well what you did, where is the big brown book i placed in my locker?"

Beomgyu looks at him for a couple of seconds ,suddenly his friend yeonjun came from placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Taehyun why would beomgyu wanted to steal your big book?"

"It was a big brown book, hyung. "

"Okay whatever it is but why would he even steal that? I mean beomgyu isn't someone who is interested in reading or anything related to studies. "

Taehyun didn't argue further because what his hyung was telling is right, this idiot can't study for his own sake so who might have the book, someone who loves to read? Ah! I got it.

"I got it hyung sorry for barging in like that byee byee!"

"Where is my sorry?"

"Shut the fuck up choi there is no such thing for you."

Yeonjun surpass his laughter trying to make it less obvious to beomgyu, but his teary eyes says otherwise.

Beomgyu scoffed and continue doing his things which he left earlier because of that brat taehyun.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Soobin hyung!"

The mentioned male look around the playground trying to find the owner of the person calling his name, soon he spotted a small figure jogging towards his direction.

"Yah taehyun- ah."

Soobin waves his hand towards the shorter male to spot himself for taehyun, he sat down beside a tree and continue to read smut again, yeah you heard that right soobin isn't someone who is smart academically ,when anyone mention that he reads that only means he is reading those kinky smut fictions about others.

"Hyung, did you find a big brown book anywhere near my locker?"

"It was yours?"

"Of course it was mine hyung, I have been searching for it for hours now just give me back my book. "

Soobin sits straight putting his book aside and wave his hand in defense.

"Hold up taehyun, I don't have it but I saw beomgyu walking around the hallways with a giant book that's why I asked if it was yours."

Taehyun gritted his teeths in anger, so it was that bitch I knew it something was fishy because that guy didn't argue much in the changing room.

"I will go now hyung, thank you for telling me."

"Don't kill him taehyun and your welcome."

Soobin said wearing his glasses properly and starts reading his book again used to taehyun and beomgyu both, it was a regular thing they do -fighting, screaming, arguing and even choking each other to death once, there is a tension between them which soobin find different but he always let it slide because no way two enemies can be together right?