life finds a way

Moonstone's pov

UGHH!! Everytime I even go near her I feel like dying! I'm surprised she hasn't noticed how I've been acting around her! I've been so awkward! I would buy a diary to write in, but mango would find that as quickly as I got it! Even if everyone knows I like her it's still embarrassing when someone brings it up! How am I going to get over this...
Then I heard footsteps, they were light, so it was probably feather "were like, going to sarcastic park and if you wanna go, then come or whatever- and before you say anything, yes diary is coming and don't even think about trying to simp over her..." feather told be bluntly. It was a little rude, but she was right..I would probably simp for her...

We walked there because chocolate bar doesn't have any vehicles on the island. I don't like walking too much, but it's not too far away so I'd be fine. We made it to the giant doors in front of the park that totally didn't look like a big movie franchise's giant door that also had dinosaurs in the park- oh yeah! I forgot to mention who all went along with me...it was me, poison, gumball machine, sharkbearberry, feather, mango, nail, and....diary...I of course had to walk next to her she totally wasn't the one who motivated me to keep walking or anything why would you think that? - "what are we gonna look at first?" Nail asked mango "let's go look at the...tyrannugget rex?"  "Yeah!"

"Oh woooowww...am I happy to see more objects..." the tyrannugget(?) Said sarcastically(obviously) "that was rude..." poison mumbled. I didn't want to get involved so I just watched with diary (we're very into drama) "oh I'm soooooo sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feeeeellings! Of course it was supposed to be rude!"  "I'll turn you into a 10-piece McNugget!" Poison said while walking closer to the cage "can you stop arguing with the dinonugget? You girls always have something to argue about..." sharkbearberry interrupted "fine! I didn't want to be over here anyway!"  "Aww it's over already?" Diary whined "I- I guess so..."

"So... uh...wanna go get something to eat at the concession stand?" Gumball machine asked, "yeah I guess... what do you want to eat, moonstone?" I'll pay for it Diary asked me- wait she asked me what I wanted to eat a-and she'd pay for it, b-but i brought my own money!
"Well- I- i kinda brought..my..own money-" "there is no option. I'm paying for it even if you did bring your own money. Now what do you want?"  "I-...uhm...i- a pretzel?" She looked at me weird...did I fuck that up..."alright then." She pulled 2 dollars out of her...pages(?) She paid for it, and I felt guilty...like I forced her to pay, but I didn't she wanted to pay for it! "Here you go."  "Oh- uh thanks..." red spots started forming all over me "a-are those hives??"  "Uh- th- they're happy spots...?"  "Ok then..."

Everyone for some reason got popcorn, well except diary...she didn't get anything...ugh! Why am I so worried about her? If she really wanted something, then she would have got herself something...I just couldn't help it! "D-diary...you didn't get anything; do you want some of my pretzel?"

Diary's POV

S-she's trying to share with me? No one has ever shared with me like that...not even willingly...I was kinda hungry after smelling all the different kinds of junk foods and... she genuinely cares about me ...so why would I turn her down..."are you sure?"  "There isn't an option. I'm sharing with you. even if you aren't hungry." Jeez she's so cute when she's serious..."alright, alright! I'll take a piece."  "Good!"

"I have to use the bathroom!" Nail announced to everyone in the vicinity "alright I'll help you find the bathroom." Mango grabbed his hand and walked somewhere I honestly wasn't paying too much attention- but anyway, feather hasn't talked much since we got here and I think moonstone noticed too "feather, are you good?"  "Shut up, moonstone." It really makes me mad when someone is mean to my cr-... best friend! "What's your deal?! Stop being rude!"  "Whatever, you're just as mean as me."
Nail and mango came back, and nail looked sad "...I didn't make it."  "Yeeeahhh...let's go home..." mango mumbled it was disgusting and everyone thought so too "auuggghhh...what, dude..." gumball machine most likely was going to throw up just thinking about it "this is why we can't go anywhere nice..." sharkbearberry groaned "can we go now..." moonstone faintly asked poison just sat there, strait faced "don't embarrass him! Come on, nail let's go." 

Moonstone's POV

Today was great even if we had to hear the news that nail pissed himself. I also bought a diary in the gift shop and..got a little present for diary- I'm not a simp I swear! But I'll write in it later and put it somewhere mango won't find it and definitely where diary won't find it, she'd probably never want to talk to me again if she knew how I felt about her....