Ch#1 "frozone" One of U.A's strongest first years.

A bear-mouse-like creature could be seen sitting at a desk sipping tea . Nezu: it is almost time for the enterance exam, I am so excited to see the future generation. ???: I still don't see while we need to watch the hatchlings father. Nezu turned around to see a white-haired kid with ruby red eyes looking not impressed. 

(Imagine Izuku's eyes were red)

Nezu: ah Izuku my son I'm glad you decided to come watch the enterance exam with your old father with his staff. Sniper: Nezu sir are you sure it's wise for your son to be here with us in the observation room and not with the recommended students?  Vlad: I hope you are not giving your son favoritism sir. Nezu: slience vlad unless you want to meet Fluffy again! All of the staff flinched at the mention of fluffy.  Nezu: so son see any potential heroes for this batch of students? Izuku nods as he walks back into the other where the other recommended students were as his father continued to view the entrance exam. Aizawa: I want you son in my class if that is all right with you sir. Nezu: I thought you would never ask Aizawa. While with Izuku.

Izuku was sitting on his foldable chair his father had gotten him for his fifteenth birthday. Izuku: god I am so bored.  A girl with green hair that looked like it was on fire walks up to him. ???: yo dude mind if I sit here? Izuku sighed as he could already tell this girl was a loud person. Izuku eyes widened a little at the girl's appearance.

Izuku could tell this girl worked her ass off to get into U

Izuku could tell this girl worked her ass off to get into U.A because her body was honestly showing results. ???: hello cold stuff my name is Moe Kamiji~! Izuku: my name is Izuku... Moe rose her eyebrow when he didn't say his last name. Moe: no last name Izuku? Izuku hesitantly nods which got another raised eyebrow from Moe but she decided not to push her luck. While Moe and Izuku were talking a certain candy cane haired colored boy looked like he seen a ghost. ??? 2: it can't be him because that bastard sent him away years ago. The boys face changed into sadness for a short time before turning to see a beautiful raven haired girl walking up to him. ???: hello my name is Momo Yaoyorozu, what is your name. Meanwhile with Izuku and Mor. Izuku found out that she was recommended by the dragon hero Ryuku and also the rabbit hero Mirko. Izuku: you must have really impressed the two heroes for them to give you a recommendation Moe. Moe's face slightly flushed a light red but she regained her breath. Moe: oh it's nothing too crazy Izuku. Izuku hears the alarms going off meaning that the enterance exam was over. Izuku: sounds like the normal exam is over and that they could go home. Izuku packed up his foldable chair and was about to leave before hearing Moe call out to him. Moe: izuku please wait up! Izuku stops as Mor caught up to him panting. Izuku: what did you need Moe? Moe suddenly hands Izuku a sticky note. Izuku: Moe what is this? Moe: this is my phone number so we can keep in contact with each. Moe walks away as unknown to her Izuku's face had a little pink blush before putting the sticky note into his pocket. Unknown to the two this would spark the beginning of a powerful relationship.